Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old howell tomorrow

• This topic has 9 voices and 26 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    bmxlegend

the bmx legend will be there..i got a few friends coming down also..let the good times roll..i hope to see alot of you clowns there also

BIGANT-DOG

HAM the gear is packed, just gotta gas up and go

TideyFamily

Went there this afternoon at about 5:30. Saw Dale there and we walked around the track. A few puddles but for the most part not bad at all.. Definately racing tomorrow morning. Since they put down Calcium on that front straight it looked rock hard. Gonna be there around 8:30-9:00 to help Vinnie get the track swept and blown off. See you all there tomorrow guys.

bmxlegend

yeah i hope its a good day tomorrow.. im leaving the cruiser home and im gonna rock the 20 inch..i can jump way better on my 20…style points all day tomorrow

CrazyCraig

Ham’s gotta cruiser?

BIGANT-DOG

OH YEAH i will vouch fro the ham, he got a cruiser

bmxlegend

i gots me a sweet tnt cruiser..i dont race it.. i hardly ride it.. its more of a collection piece..

s4lnj

just woke up— just gotta eat and i’ll be heading up for some hard core jump casing!!!!

BIGANT-DOG

JUst got dressed. solo agian the aife went to ac lastnight.

CrazyCraig

Ant – what’s a “aife”?

Get more sleep before you type. 😆

bmxlegend

ive gotta say.. today was a good day..quite a few braddock locals at howell..it was amazing..such good friends..i truly hope its gonna get better and more braddock kids start popping up.. i definitly dont want to see craig fall again..but he is a tough guy anyways..yehaw… and when we combined the 1st and 2nd motos..man.. that was great..all of us old guys.. good times.. great friends.. that track is gonna be super good.. vinnie is doing a great job.. so is everyone who helps out there..

TideyFamily

It’s great actually getting to meet all of you guys on here. Alot of good friendships have been made. Glad to see that Craig got up and was ok and rode the rest of the track. For all you Old Fart cruiser’s watch out (except you Rich)!!! The BEAST is alive and Kickin!!! Will be out in full force this next weekend at EHT.

bmxlegend

is the motorcycle chain on there?????

TideyFamily

Naw… He must have running the little tykes gearing like you do.. It was to small for a 41 18…HAHA

RaidenHayden

THAT frame will never brake. The chain I had on it WAS HUGE, if that is the same frame. Good luck with it Greg

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.