Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing Trails Homo Trails

• This topic has 3 voices and 7 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    CrookedCop

Are those trails in the woods near Livinston Campus still there.
    Those used to be super fun for mtn biking until some old guy there told us the guys walking around in there with there shirts off were as queer as a 3 dollar bill.
    No not a homophobe, I live in SF.

Anonymous

Yo brother funny you should talk about it but those trails are still kinda there………They put rt 18 all the way through to Old Hoes Lane……… I was at my sled spot last week talkin to an old mountain biker/snowboarder from Franklin about the trails……….and it is true that place is equivelant to The Village or S.F. in reference to a homosexual meeting place……………

CrookedCop

I remember me and Kevin Rochon got on the local cable channel doing some airs back in those trails. Still got it on VHS. Good times.
    Are those Cheesquake State Park trails still there? Those were the some of best around. The best section was a bust but we would hit it anyway.

Anonymous

No clue……………..I do hike at Washington Valley Park aka Chimney Rock aka White Rock and there is a large population of mountain bikers in the spring and summer months…………………………..

rodney

so manypeople ride there well known mtb spot

bmiddaugh

CC!!!
    transfer that to a wmv file man! so’s we can see that old radness!!!

CrookedCop

Send me out a capture card. I’m a poorboy. 😕

Anonymous

CC I have a Pinnacle Studio av/dv card that I cannot make work if you want it I will send it to you………I can capture video and audio but there is this annoying line at the bottom of the screen that I cannot deal with maybe you will have better luck. My set up for this was a 2 gh Pentium with 512 ram and a dedicated 60gb 7200 speed drive………….let me know.

CrookedCop

Yea man that would be cool. I’ll try to make it work. Those things are super finicky. I just hope my vhs tape has stuck together over the years.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.