• This topic has 3 voices and 8 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

Okay Ant and Rod let’s get to work.
    We want to do that contest, it’s about time to make it happen.
    Rod, what do we need first.

BIGANT-DOG

Will get in touch with al. this week.

rodney

You need a place!!!.most be easy for everyone to get to and indoors I had suggestions ,maybe rollerrink floor at skate 57 or any rentalable floor space if anyone knows of such a spot .get as many people to sponcor / support as possible without over doing it I believe related support such as shops, bike companies or very local business would be best .we at high gear are ready with our time, procucts,mechanical support, experience ,. PLACE may the hardest part eveything else will fall in place .

rodney

I have enough play in the industry to get the core brands such as Animal, Primo, Mirra, haro , Sick Child, etc.. to donate alot of product for the event .just need to get the details ..where , when , why, flyers, net coverage , strippers wait just added the last one for fun but cheerleaders or at least the redbull girls would be fun!!!!!!

bmiddaugh

How about a 3 event series, HG, CJS and their is another venue opening soon that may like to host it.
    Perhaps we shouldnt worry about the indoor thing just yet.

rodney

Does cjs has have any place ???

rodney

Brett what is the other venue???

bmiddaugh

as painful as it is to say.
    I have to remain quiet right now.
    Trust me I believe they will be down.

rodney

Top secret .dont tell you hooked up with dave the tc cycle dude HAHAHA!!!!!!
    was he turtle or crocket I forget

rodney

Hello this thing on .this topic seemed to die off after the money makin section came about

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.