Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Hey Farside!

• This topic has 15 voices and 19 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

Broken ribs…
    You ain’t getting outta this so easy man.
    Get well soon!
    I’m hoping everyone says something cool here for Rich, his wife and daughter to see.
    Thanks for taking this website and this old novice serious enough to get some fire lit back up here in NJ.
    The best parts of the Old School are back and here to stay.
    Brett

bmiddaugh

…dudes and dudettes….
    come on, the man got GREG HILL to hang with us here!

rideodybmx

Get back 2 racing soon Rich

big jeff is gonna win without u there lol 😆

tuffneck

Hey Rich get well soon hope to see you at the state championship that is if you fell up to it not to race just come and visit

dunrite9

Hey Rich
    Get well soon!
    Hope to see you Saturday, take it easy, NJ needs you!!
    You are first class all the way!
    Pete

bmxgirlmom

Rich: Hope you feel up to rolling the gate on Saturday. Course knowing you, you’ll blast out of the gate and win the whole thing even with broken ribs.
    Save some energy for the Grands though we need more Nat. #1s in NJ.

paulc

Rich,

Hope you feel better soon! I broke five ribs last year at the EHT Warnicke race. They took about 6 weeks to heal. Hope your recovery goes well.

Paul

Caveman

Yes Rich, Let us know if you need ANYTHING. If you need me to run your motos at the grands, I’ll handle that for ya. 🙂

CrazyCraig

@Caveman wrote:

If you need me to run your motos at the grands, I’ll handle that for ya. 🙂

He was gonna ask me but wasn’t sure if I would stay straight out of the gate. 😀 (inside joke). Oh, thanks Rich for getting Jud in on it Saturday (not!).

Seriously – As I said in a previous post, and the same as everyone else here, if you need ANYTHING, let us know, we will try our best to make it happen.

You more than anyone gave me something to shoot for (and chase!!) and inspiration to motivate myself to a level I would not have dreamed about 6 months ago.

If Taylor needs help at the races and you can’t make the trip, you know we’ll all watch out for her and help in anyway we can.

Get well soon.

-Craig

BIGANT-DOG

Hey man get better. Ya know i love bein upo on the gate with ya.

s4lnj

sorry to hear about the fall— get better soon– — try not to cough, sneaze or laugh till those things are healed!!!!

GregHill

Way to go Rich!!!

Not often someone has a broken rib cage and goes out and handles 111 in the moto’s and a 2nd in the main..I wonder how you would do if you were not hurt? I wanted to say good job! You rock..

GH

RFarside

Greg I have to thank you for all your help. If it wasn’t for you I would have just rolled the gate. I am ready to put this year behind me and get a jump start on 07. Are you ready? Give me a ring.

LeadSled1

@RFarside wrote:

Are you ready? Give me a ring.

Did I miss something or are Greg and Rich getting married? 😆 Talk about a shotgun wedding. Neither would make a pretty bride.

RFarside

OK now you want to start. I will just have to add your name to my list. And when will you be turning 35?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.