Homepage Forums NJ Freestyle Flatland Hey all you flatlanders.(Skate 57 contest)

• This topic has 5 voices and 20 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

I emailed al dimino and got this response.

Ant dog bring it on ! Flatlanders are always welcome hit me back if its a go and if you only get a few riders its all good ,we’ll give your boys the floor for a demo. Holla!! -AL

I was gonna put the master away till spring, but not now! So who is gonna come out and “have some fun” Wish i could have went to the last contest. But too darn sick.

adamguild

Yeah I got strep going on right now………That floor is tough to roll on micro bumpy…unless they have redone it…damn the last time I was there was 2001……

bmiddaugh

Go post this on all the freestyle forums

BIGANT-DOG

I put it on vintage already. Hvae not had alot of cpmputer time lately.

rodney

I will be there but just to watch the STREET COMP not going to ride

BIGANT-DOG

Rodney are you getting old or something. The rod i used to know would be there on his bike in a heartbeat.

rodney

getting ?? just not into park riding or flat demo , love to watch

BIGANT-DOG

BUt if we get enough of us it will be a CLASS. To use your word “SUPPORT”

rodney

I do not have to ride ( make my self look like a freak ) at a street comp tp show my sypport .hey you go out there have a great time show people whats up, its just not in me to do a flat demo at the skatepark

BIGANT-DOG

Damn rodney, I thought it was about having fun and just riding a bike. But i geuss you are “mr. serious” now. Me I do not care what people think or say, i am gonna do what i want when i want, I used to know someone like that a long time ago.

BIGANT-DOG

Btw i guess me and the other freaks will have to just “have fun”
    I was hoping to get you out there, to be honest some of the best times i had were riding in front of your old house, But i geuss there is no changing your mind. Just don’t throw stuff at me okay :wink:!

rodney

I just got a bunch of tomatoes hahahah, just stop ,I was never into riding the show circuit just want to ride not show off in front of the street crowd SORRY DAWGGG

BIGANT-DOG

I talked to mike wilson and he explained how things are. Basically street riders would get pissed if a bunch of flatlanders were riding during there time. But forgive me for being old but at some point these contests were all flat street and vert. (in one contest) Where did the line of seperation start? I geuss i have been out of the freestyle loop for too long.

bmiddaugh

In 1989 and the 2-Hip stuff.
    oh,,,line of seperation, that’s where it started.
    2 hip did street and vert, and afa went all flat.

BIGANT-DOG

I was at a hoffman contest in 96 (enterd and got dead last) And there was nuthin but love going around. flat guys vert guys etc. Brett me and you went in 97 same vibe. Just hard for me to understand the way things are now.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.