Homepage Forums News From The Admin Brett’s Ramblings…. Here’s a few things some people might want to listen to and

• This topic has 6 voices and 10 replies.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

send along to OTHER people.

First impressions are everything.
    (I want everyone who attended last years state meeting that went…a bit sour, to think about the above statement. Then I want you to think about my girlfriend for a moment, then I want you to realize that was the FIRST time she ever attended a state meeting on BMX racing in NJ. What do YOU think her impression is of some people in this state?)

Don’t let ANGER cloud your judgement.

rodney

Are you telling me to think about your girlfriend????????HAHAHA!!! when did this change in bmx happen its such a soap opera now . I will say it once I will say it a million times… bmx racing can learnalot from the grimmy, dirty, pot smokin, beer drinkin,( and normal ) freestyle word ..fo sure

@rodney wrote:

pot smokin

that just may be the answer to a good meeting 8)

bmiddaugh

hmmm….
    maybe me and Chris should bake some….

“brownies”…..

rodney

NICE!!!!! cheech and chong up in here

bmiddaugh

bro, some people just don’t believe that riders can run a whole event, it’s weird. like was I imagining all those contest that were run this year completely by riders?
    and we don’t all sit there and bitch at each other, hell, high gear and cjs, 2 bike shops were even at the same comp chilling and helping the scene, not bitching about who was taking whoms customers.
    racing is getting it’s freestyle injection but it is causing some nausea and vomiting in some people.
    others…
    well they already get it… —

loudogg666

you know what.
    people suck.

BIGANT-DOG

not bitching about who was taking whoms customers

Hey according to some people we are their property. Dude you know who I am talking about. hehehe

loudogg666

property?
    slaves?

bmiddaugh

ha, not far from the perception of things from some people last year….
    but times change.

bmxmom156

change is good

loudogg666

times a changing.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.