Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ BMX Racers Forum Help from someone at Flemington…

• This topic has 4 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    tpbmxtd

Just wanted to know if someone might be able to find out what days they are looking to have there State Qualifiers on. Nobody representing Flemington was present at the meeting and I wanted to try and finish up our schedule for this season.

Thanks

rodney

All I know is they were waiting for the state meeting to take place so they can decide from there

TenaciousD

Matt had mentioned July 26 & 27 as the days he had wanted to run the qualifiers.

I had wanted to make the meeting but personal matters prevented me from showing.

tpbmxtd

@TenaciousD wrote:

Matt had mentioned July 26 & 27 as the days he had wanted to run the qualifiers.

I had wanted to make the meeting but personal matters prevented me from showing.

Dan,
    That is the same weekend as the national in Bridgewater, NY and being so close I am sure there will be a lot of people heading up. If there is any way that someone can find out for sure what days they are going with I would appreciate it.

bigjeff

Because of the Bridgewater National that weekend they are going to have to pick another weekend. We are not running any state qualifiers against any nationals or regionals.

TenaciousD

Just tried to call Matt.

I cant even leave a VM. All it says is the Verizon Wireless customer you are trying to call is not available at this time…. I tried earlier tonight also but got the same message.

I will e mail Jeff M. and see if i can get an answer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.