Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… The Soup (for BMX) Helicopter pics for sale

• This topic has 8 voices and 31 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

100.00 a 8×10. I will being them to track. 20.00 for shipping. What you think i do this for free. —

adamguild

Are these shots of helicopters? Or x-ups off jumps? or pictures of scenery off of an actual helicopter?

BIGANT-DOG

Nah helicopters medi- vacing people out of a bmx race.

adamguild

hahahahahaha……..even better

bmiddaugh

What if the milk you gave your kids was injected with poison by major pharmeceutical companies?
    What if the media was controlled by that corporation.

It’s time for the media to tell the truth, but it can’t because the corporations don’t want a bad image for their product.

It’s up to the internet generation to set the knowledge free.

adamguild

What if the milk you gave your kids was injected with poison by major pharmeceutical companies?
    What if the media was controlled by that corporation.

It’s time for the media to tell the truth, but it can’t because the corporations don’t want a bad image for their product.

It’s up to the internet generation to set the knowledge free.

Just do ACID..THAT WORKS TOO……………………..

bmiddaugh

Always cuts to the chase… 😯

adamguild

The internet generation sends as many mixed messages as BIG-PHARMA AND CORPAGOVERNMENT DOES…………

BIGANT-DOG

Are you gonna buy my picsor what?????????? I gotta pay off my mini van!!!!!!!!!!

RaidenHayden

Yo, whos this Chase dude, and why are we cutting him?

adamguild

iT REALLY SUCKS WHEN PEOPLE PROFIT OFF OF OTHER PEOPLES HARDSHIPS…..

RaidenHayden

Unfortunately, the world is predominately about money, and that is what makes it go around, or so I have been told. I don’t think it should apply to everything, even being the right wing capitalist I am!!!!

adamguild

Actually the majority of the worlds human population lives with next to no income……Money is control…Wild animals survive with no money.and from the way society is run the majority of humans are not far from being wild animals…

It is nice that people make money and its great that people have things..to me…Its the ones who have it all and help the less fortunate ones ..thoses people are high on my respect list……

BIGANT-DOG

iT REALLY SUCKS WHEN PEOPLE PROFIT OFF OF OTHER PEOPLES HARDSHIPS……

I do not care just buy some damn pictures!!!!!!!!!!! I want to get a new mini van!!!!!!!!!

adamguild

Did you at least have them sign a release form ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.