Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old HCBMX Opening Day

• This topic has 4 voices and 7 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    CrazyCraig

I just want to say to everyone that was involved with putting on today’s races at HC that it was an enjoyable day of racing – I had a great time and everything ran well. A little rain slowed it down a couple of times – but the racing was great.

There were two mains today – would you believe 30-34,35-39 cruiser (my class) got combined and had two gates and an 8 man main! It was awesome!

I busted on Bill about the lip on one big jump in the fourth straight – he knows I was just having fun – but I gotta say the back end of all the jumps were real smooth and it made it a good ride.

Brett – I had my hands full with the kids – so no pics from me – but a good time was had by all!

Caveman

Except for the rain it was an awesome time. I am WAY down with the big jumps. With the lip on that big double you could make it 5 feet longer and still clear it.

Richie Rich got the cruiser main on video so hopefully we can get that up. Rich, don’t forget to send it to me. What a squirrel fest! lol

Good times.

RaidenHayden

Why do ya think I sat down. The squidly squadron was in full effect 😯

BMXMANIA

Hayden,

Be careful who you call the Squidly squadron! LOL…. OH and some people take that the wrong way for the record LOTS OF LAUGHS…. It was a main event I will say that. Caveman needs to put those clips back on. He could of took Myself, F Young and himself out over the STEP.. KIDDING CAVEMAN. It was fun and could you say B Romer with the FULL ON SNAP. Could tell he hangs with RC CAROLAN with a start like that. Nice ride Brian even if you are injured.. It was nice seeing some of the old school riders back.

J Lamb

CrazyCraig

What – no love for me Jeff? 😀

Yeah, yeah, I was in the rear view, but give me time!

RaidenHayden

Jeff
    My sincere apologies, You sir are not the squidley squadron member, Dude, my body just went BLAH it was fun though

BMXMANIA

Crazy Craig. Love for the old Schooler and to anyone in the class whether you are in front or you are in back or as crazy craig says “Rear View” props for being out there having fun. The class is deep and if Carolan was in there as well it would have been even harder. B Romer was hurt and Farside wasn’t there so. Think get us all together and this class might be one of the best in the state.. So Sheleve the “rear view” craiger.

keep riding and having fun!!!

J Lamb

CrazyCraig

Its all good bro! Like I said Saturday – I really enjoyed ’89 and the 17+ Expert group we had – and now our OM Cruiser Class has the potential to rival the old days. Its gonna be a fun summer. 😀

Anonymous

THANKS JEFF, U DA MAN EVEN THOUGH U WERE RACING WITH A BROKEN THUMB. HOPEFULLY IT WILL B A GOOD SUMMER. MAYBE RICH CAROLAN CAN GET THE VIDEO OF THE MAIN ON THE SITE SOMEHOW AND WE CAN ALL SEE IT.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.