Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old hc gate practice today

• This topic has 2 voices and 2 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bmxmom156

for anyone who wants to take advantage of the great weather i think flemington is having gate practice today from 12-3. i saw a post from mr fillapone on the njbmx forum. i think its $3 and they will have limited concessions/ drinks/ snacks.

unfortunately dan wont be back from wrestling camp till the afternoon and i doubt he will be able to walk no less ride..

get out there and enjoy what few weekends are left before the snow hits!!!

RaidenHayden

I’ll still be doing my Griswald immitation, decorating the house with Christmas lights. Good thing I added the extra 20 amp outlets, gonna need them!!!!! 😯

bmxmom156

i hate people who decorate the day after thanksgiving. hey 2 weeks ago i was in home depot and they were playing christmas music … i couldnt take it so i left. im sorry but why not just hang the darn lights up after the 4th of july parade is done to get a jump on the holidays??

sorry i cant see the reasoning in standing in line at 4:30 am then when the stores open ( it was on the news) it looks like a wwf match and all those people pushing/ screaming whats the point?

christmas spirit?..no thank you… i’ll wait if you dont mind

RaidenHayden

I usually wait, but with my job change, I’m at the mercy of any free time, and I have it now so go fo it

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.