Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Hate to say I told you so but….

• This topic has 8 voices and 10 replies.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Caveman

I told you so Anthony. The forecast is only good for two days in advance. Check tomorrow’s forecast I just got off of weather.com:

Partly cloudy tomorrow with a high of 71. BMXers coming out of the SE at 20 – 25 mph. Afternoon brings intermittent periods of Caveman announcing and racing. 80% chance of clips followed by periods of career rookies until 3 pm.

The UBMXRC has posted a BMX warning for the following counties through Sunday: Atlantic, Hunterdon, and Monmouth.

bmxgirlmom

No warning for Burlington County? Guess I don’t have to go then 😀

RaidenHayden

Dave, with a noggin that big, it’s good to see you putting it to use

bmiddaugh

The UBMXRC has posted a BMX warning for the following counties through Sunday: Ocean, Atlantic, and Hunterdon.

We have a logo…and I’m about halfway done with our “mission statement” man that sounds weak…
    I’ll be emailing it around to a few people this weekend, looking for revisions and thoughts, then the official unveiling will be Friday evening the 19th.
    Happily insane,
    Brett

CrazyCraig

http://www.weather.com/weather/local/USNJ0133?from=search_current

Mostly cloudy – high of 70 – 20% chance of precipitation.

BIGANT-DOG

Hey i am glad i was wrong. Won’t be at eht but will be at cj on sunday.

CrazyCraig

Gee Ant – and I was soooo looking forward to racing you Saturday. The 20″ is built!

pjtaft

Hate to say it boys,… gonna be a beautiful Sunny and 84 for the weekend here in Central florida!!

Gonna be a training weekend

I will be sweating my tail off choping and digging up Palmetto plants,.. the botanical answer to horseshoe crabs!

CrazyCraig

heh-heh…Pats got crabs…heh-heh, heh-heh.

BIGANT-DOG

well craig i will be ar cj on sunday. bob w. race.

s4lnj

no racing for me this weekend– work saturday. mothers day/wedding aniversary sunday

see everyone next week

CrazyCraig

My wife is graduating from Montclair State Univerisity with her Masters Degree on Sunday (I am VERY proud of her). That + Mother’s Day (we have two kids) = No Warnicke race for me this weekend.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.