Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old HATE TO DO THIS BUT…………..

• This topic has 10 voices and 15 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

Look at the wheather report. I hope it changes but we are in for alot of rain. Damn it is times like this when i wish there was an indoor track. 😥

CrazyCraig

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USNJ0133?from=36hr_fcst10DayLink_undeclared

Yup – click the link – it don’t look good. 60% chance of rain. Its gonna be a wet weekend.

Granted my body will appreciate the rest if its a rain out – but we gotta get this state race in!

pjtaft

instead of riding,.. do yard work,.. I’m spending my weekends being a lumberjack!,… all the Palmetto! ugh,.. the botanical equivalent of a Horseshoe Crab

LeadSled1

I got bumped to being oncall this weekend instead of July 4th. Nice to have the 4th off but screwed on the racing for the weekend. I may start building some jumps though if it isn’t too bad out.

pjtaft

i’d trade a rainy May weekend for July 4th anytime!!

Caveman

Easy with that weather report stuff. Remember they called for rain this past weekend. Most beautiful weekend ever. Follow Caveman’s weather report rule of thumb. Weather is random. The weather can only be predicted two days in advance. If on Thursday the weather calls for rain on Saturday, then be worried.

RaidenHayden

Ahh. my parents next door nighbor is the local CBS weather dude, and he says, three days is all the window you get, after that you are throwing darts

bmxgirlmom

Only saw 60% on one site.
    All the rest call for a 30% chance of some showers.

If it’s raining on Saturday morning then we can start to worry. Up till then ya never know.

pjtaft

as far as the weather there,.. don’t listen to anyone but Nj101.5

I used to check weather channel, accuweather, and noaa against him,.. he was right on Way more than anyone else

as a side note,. haven’t found anyone that good down here yet

LeadSled1

When I lived in Port Richey it rained every day between 4 and 5 pm regularly when the humidity would build. Then about 1999 it started to slow down.

CWCCRIDER

@Caveman wrote:

Follow Caveman’s weather report rule of thumb.

What could be better than a CAVEMAN forecast 😀 😀

DigetyelaD

let it rain all its wants we just sprayed howell with some polycrap and its like concrete i dont think rain can hurt it at all

bmxlegend

let it rain all it wants to.. i still cant race.. so it doesnt matter at all to me..the 19th ill be back on the bmx.. until then i could care less..

plus.. it never rains when you drink a nice 30 pack.. lol

DigetyelaD

well hurray for me and the hell with rhe rest of ya thanks a lot dave

RaidenHayden

Yeah Dave, I had hopes of hitting Howell this weekend, maybe the polycrap will work, cause I think the brunt of the rain will be over by Sat

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.