Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Greg Hill speed seminar log.

• This topic has 16 voices and 147 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 151 total)
  • Author
    CWCCRIDER

I was able to do some push ups and sit ups (3 sets of 20) last night

Today 15 min stretch, tonight gate practice and 😯 pump laps 😯

I’ll be happy with 10 min of pump laps

😕 😕

s4lnj

abs last night

15 minutes pump laps today– going as slow as possible– pushed 3 cars in today during work

need to go buy a notebook

CrazyCraig

Pushed 3 cars will count as long as you only gave 50% on your first push, 75% on the second…lol

s4lnj

wed. super stressed, and mentaly fatuiged. did some ab work and rode for fun

today– went to the track in the am, no drive, banged out a couple slow pump laps then sat on the starting hill watching two bugs do it. warnike race tonight

s4lnj

stress really showed in my performance last night–

think i have my head screwed on straight now–

hit the track this morning with some half laps, working only manuals– trying to manual every obsticle

CWCCRIDER

I thought you looked pretty fast out there last night!!!

I got to stick to my schedule tonight
    3 sets of 20— push ups, sit ups, jumps and 25 sprints

Then it’s bud time !!!

CWCCRIDER

ALL DONE !!!!

s4lnj

this wekend was dedicated to the wife– which meant no bikes–

saturday did thre circuits (vertleaps, folowed by chins and dips w/ no rest between)

sunday– today– recovery ride on the stationary bike while watching some horror movie with wifey

BIGANT-DOG

this wekend was dedicated to the wife– which meant no bikes–

Same for me. although i am not on the GHP training method, I did at least ride my bike to the shop (bout 3 miles) Sucked because it rained and the wife had to pick up me and my teamates. But i was not winded and I “kept up” witht the kids.

CrazyCraig

did stretching, a 10 minute warm up ride and then 15 sprints this morning before the wife asked me to help get the kids ready for church. Though normally I would keep separate, I will do vert leaps and crunches later.

I have been doing a full stretching routine everyday except yesterday. Did 30 slightly downhill sprints Wednesday night in the Foodtown parking lot, and that is after a 10 minute warm up and then on the way home had fun hitting all the curb & driveway jumps in town as well as working on manualling. About 1.25 miles each way.

Took a nice ride to the store for the wife last night. Just under 2 miles round trip, but I hammered it and worked up a good sweat, especially on the small uphill home.

s4lnj

was running late this morning– but squeezed in 15 min pump laps– abs tonight

s4lnj

half laps working manuals. abs and sprints tonight

am i the only one training?

CWCCRIDER

I take the weekends off. I’ll go to the skate park or do some street riding , fun stuff, or race.

Mon. Wed. Fri.
    25 sprints,
    3 sets of 20 push ups , sit ups , jumps , dumbbells 35lbs for the arms

Tue. gate practice and pump laps

Thur. Race and pump laps

Dave are you coming to gate practice tonight ????

4130forlife

training sucks

CWCCRIDER

OH Yea
    I have been dialing up some more time on the alarm clock to get 15:00 min of stretching in the morning.

and watching what I eat.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 151 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.