Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Greg Hill Clinic Up Date

• This topic has 10 voices and 10 replies.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    RFarside

OK I just got off the phone with Greg and he said we can make this happen. This will be a private clinic with Greg Hill. All we need to do is get 20 riders but he said no more the 24 to sign up for it. He wants to have plenty of time to work with everyone so that’s why he only wants a max of 24 riders. It will be $100. for a 2 day clinic. So if I can get 20 riders that would like to get some one on one training with Greg let me know. We are going over some dates and as soon as we pick one I will let everyone know.

Rich, what age would be appropriate for this? I have a 6 novice and 8 rookie, and me, 37 Novice.
    THanks,
    Loren

TideyFamily

Definatley count my 8 rookie son in there if Greg will take him. I would love for him to learn from one of the best Hall Of Fame BMX racers of all time.

RFarside

Loren, All ages are appropriate for his clinic. Greg puts on an excellent clinic and will work with rookies on up to the pros.

s4lnj

i’m 28 and i want to go– rich, i can talk to ya at the regional i suppose….

Craigmeur77

Rich, will this be at Egg Harbor? Are you thinking mid-week or weekend? Either way, count me in as a definite yes! 35+ Nov and 40-44 Cruiser.

LeadSled1

I’m in for two riders.

Karen

hey rich i would like to get tommy in this clinic i will try to talk to you over the weekend at cj

thanks bill gillis

CWCCRIDER

I’m in one 10 novice

CrazyCraig

Rich – like I said previously – if the date is right – I will volunteer to help in anyway possible but also would like to get in on the clinic too.

I do not think there will be any problem getting 24 riders.

bmxlegend

rich, did you ever race against greg hill back in the day???

RFarside

No I never had a chance to race Greg.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.