Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Greg Hill Clinic Is A Go.

• This topic has 12 voices and 29 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    CWCCRIDER

Oh yea I’m getting my son ready!!!

RFarside

I want to thank everyone who has sent there money in for the clinic. If your name is still listed as unpaid and you have paid please let me know so I can fix it.
    There are some more people who are interested in getting a spot for the clinic so I have started another list. If for some reason one of the 22 riders that are on the main list cant make it I will add a person from the second list. So if you think you would like to be in the clinic email me your name so I can add you.

I talked to a friend tonight that just had Greg come to there track for a clinic and he said the Hill clinic has to be the best clinic he has ever been in. He said Greg showed him a different way to do sprints then he was doing before and now 2 weeks later he can see a big difference in his starts.
    WOW WOW WOW

RFarside

I had some cancellations. So now I will have 3 spots available for the clinic.

Karen

HEY WHAT TIME WILL THE CLINIC BE STARTING

RFarside

The clinic will be from 10am to 4pm Saturday and Sunday.

Macdaddy

Rich, are there still any openings? If so how can I get you the money? My son really wants to go.

Macdaddy

Rich, tried to email you but the address on the clinic flyer came back to me twice. My son is very interested in attending the clinic.

RFarside

Macdaddy email me your sons name and a phone # to RF-BMX@comcast.net and I will save you a spot. You can pay Greg for this at EHT this Saturday.

RFarside

I just wanted to let everyone know that the concession stand at the track will be open for the clinic this weekend.

LeadSled1

Cool on food being available!

Is anyone coming over from the area by chip-n-dales? I need to pick up a chain and can pay Andy over the phone if you will bring it with you to the track.

Thanks,
    Jess

CrazyCraig

Its a shame I was only able to attend today because the clinic was unbelievable. I wish somehow I could get tomorrow video taped, because its killing me what I am missing. Someone take good notes for me!!!

bmiddaugh

A truly good guy. Write up this evening..

LeadSled1

Man, I was a little sore after the clinic. Felt like a good sore. But after a 2 hour drive home I can not walk. 😆 I had to walk around a bit and loosen up.

Craig, you missed A LOT today.

CrazyCraig

Thank you Jess, you just HAD to tell me that, huh? 😀

I knew I’d be missing alot, but at the same time, after the day I had at church and with my family, I was in the right place today.

Still, I know how you feel. I can barely walk today, my thighs and calfs are killin me. And I’m happy about it!!

Still, I hope to get to pick someone’s brain and hopefully someone can teach me to manual sometime soon. Who’s gonna be at EHT Tuesday night?

CWCCRIDER

Good job on making the right decision!!!
    I will be there Tuesday, just make sure they are racing B-4 you come. Chris

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.