Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing Farside’s Place Greg Hill Clinic

• This topic has 9 voices and 14 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    RFarside

Greg Hill will be coming to Egg Harbor, NJ (EHT) on July 21st & 22nd to hold another clinic. If you missed out on attending the one last year, now is your chance.

Now is the time to start on a solid training program. With the NBL Grands being 5 weeks after the clinic you will be surprised how much this will help you.

We have all attended clinics before, but I can assure you that Greg’s speed seminar is different. He will teach you everything you will need to know on how to become a better racer. Training techniques and preparing you mentally is what he does best, and quite honestly nobody else can bring these things out in the rider quite the way Greg can. If you have been to one Greg’s speed seminars before then you know what I mean. In fact, that’s why most of the interest has been from guys/girls who took his last clinic here and are coming back for more. This is simply the best training investment you can make in your racing. It will only make you a better rider…..period.

Greg has been working with me for about a year now and all I can say is it works.

So here are the details. This will be on a first come first serve basis. It will be $100. for a 2 day clinic. All you need to do is give me a $50.00 deposit to reserve you a spot for the clinic. The balance of the money will be due no later than July 1st.

bigtimber

Sounds good to me. Dont break my stones guys but last years clinic I only went one day and it helped. ill admit I dont do some of the training but some of the things he showed me on the track I use all the time which made me that little bit more of a better racer. Greg has the best program out there bar none.

CrazyCraig

The clinic is awesome – I wish he could be here every week.

s4lnj

can’t wait

kevh

What is the limit on the number of riders? and how can we get you the money to reserve a spot?

RFarside

Greg wants to do a small clinic of 25 riders. This way you will get more 1 on 1 time. I will pm you with where you can send the money.

CrazyCraig

My check for $100 is already in the mail Rich – sign me up!!!

RFarside

I will add you to the list Craig.

If anyone on your team would like to do the clinic let me know ASAP because spots are filling up fast.

BIGANT-DOG

Put me down on the list I will try and scrape up some cash quick.

CrazyCraig

Please add Rich D’Amico, Gabe Hatem, Billy Wittig, Ryan Yuhas. I just emailed you as well on this.

ihatem

Check for Gabe and Billy was sent out today!

RFarside

Ok I will add those names to the list.

s4lnj

i’ve sent you a pm– count me in

4130forlife

i would just like to meet greg hill.. have him autograph a ghp pad

good luck to you guys who do the seminar..thise things just arent for me.. but i would like to go watch you guys out there on the little kids bikes

bmiddaugh

We’re always talking… LOL!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.