Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. Greetings from Spain

• This topic has 6 voices and 12 replies.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Caveman

I´m here for a week for a road riding training camp.

Air France bumped 80 of us from the flight so I got here a day later on KLM but they lost my luggage. Brilliant. I kicked all the road weenies asses today. Whenever they caught up to me and the leader at a stop I heard the words ¨”professional BMXer” muttered several times. Please, do you really think you can pull me? I race BMX goddamnit! Hills are huge. 4000 some feet of climbing today. Kicking ass all the way!

More later, gotta go,

Caveman

BIGANT-DOG

I race BMX goddamnit!

rock on man -!

RaidenHayden

Rock on Dave, doing us proud!!!!!

CWCCRIDER

NJ BMXer 8) 8) Have fun Dave

bigtimber

git r dun Dave

Caveman

Still haven´t gotten my luggage. Still kicking ass. We rode 145 kilometers today. That´s about 90 miles. That´s further then I´ve ever gone. There is some beautiful riding and no broken glass in the road. I´m spoiled now. I´m getting tired of all the Euro-lesbians though.

At one point we had a big climb and we were going so slow I asked the leader if I could go on ahead. He said yes so I broke away from the pack with about 6 km left to go. Piece of cake. I even had time to stop in at the local castle and give the head senorita a quickie before reaching the top. The South Jersey BMXer does it again. I´ll have pictures for you all when I get back.

These people think they know what sprinting is. Please.

Later

RaidenHayden

Man, what a pictorial that will be!!!! Euro-lesbians, and the senorita you had a quicky with, in a castle no less. 😯

CWCCRIDER

So easy a (NJ BMX) caveman can do it !!!!

Caveman

Today was a rest day and we have two more days of riding. We went in to the town on the coast and shopped. No sign of my luggage yet. I´m gonna take my ´roids tonight and these people are getting smoked tomorrow!

RaidenHayden

Way to go Floyd!!!!

Sullivan

try bring some of that pull to your 20″ buddy

Caveman

Blew em away in the mountains again today. One last day and it´s party time!

CWCCRIDER

I was at Target last night looking at one of those
    ” 10 speed’s ” 😆 😆 179.00 Bucks

Caveman

Last day and we didn´t do the ride of death that I thought we would. Our tour guide didn´t think any of us from the Action Wheels group would be able to handle it and he was probably right. But we did a 90 mile ride and I ate a lot and felt very strong. Sprinted back to the hotel ahead of the rest and showed them not to mess with a BMXer.

Now it´s party time. Point me to the nearest Senorita!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.