• This topic has 4 voices and 7 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

Here’s a little history on what exactly went on to fix the destroyed banking system…
    A fact of the great depression is that banks were able to invest money in securities, so, when the market crashed so did most of the money you had “safely” in the bank.
    Our elected government at the time change the laws banks were allowed to operate under.

This was known as the glass-steagall act.
    Well it was repealed in 1999.

Here’s a nice little page that sums up the history of our stupidity.
    Good luck everyone.
    http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/wallstreet/weill/demise.html

PS: If you look at the link it isn’t from conspiracy.com it’s from PBS.ORG.

loudogg666

i think we are all screwed.

rodney

wait until we get a women prez im cool but there are SO many that are not or even worse when we get asama abama aagain Im cool but those back woods white power skinhead types are just waiting NOW thats scary!!!

loudogg666

we need someone who wants to kill everyone and everything that is out of hand and retarded.
    just my opinion.

rodney

Really HUH!!!

loudogg666

to be on honest, my dad made me watch the democratic debate.
    and the whole entire time i was watching all i kept thinking about was someone coming out of nowhere and put 57 bullets in hillarys head.
    and i think the black would get lynched. i have nothing against black people at all.
    you know what?
    f uck politics.

adamguild

To prove to you voting is fake…..I live in a predominately white state most of these people drive around with REbel Flags on there pickups or have rebel flags flying in front of their houses..They still hold klan rallies here….How then does Obama win????????????????????? Lol… Voting is fake .. and with the morons we have running does it really matter who wins anyway?????

rodney

so true

loudogg666

i hate politics.
    with a passion.
    and i hate having debates on them.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.