Homepage Forums Brian P’s Garage "Classifieds" BMX For Sale Great Deal on Shimano DXRs

• This topic has 7 voices and 11 replies.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    CrazyCraig

On ebay a company that I have bought from in the past is selling 2 sets of DXR cranks, 180mm, together for $600 combined.

One set has a 44 sprocket, one set has no sprocket (add for $50).

Personally I would probably want to upgrade to a Snap sprocket with the better chomoly bolts.

If anyone is interested in “splitting” the order with me – please PM me. This could be a good way to get the cranks you want but save some dough.

If I order in the next day or two – I could bring them to EHT for the Nats.

4130forlife

profile cranks..GUARANTEED FOR LIFE

please nooooooooooooooooooooo shimano crap

rodney

Shimano pretty much runs the bike industry they are everywhere . But I think they came back to BMX just cause they see $ signs … next they will have xtr/dura ace pegs . But that does sound like a good deal mad expensive stuff

BIGANT-DOG

But I think they came back to BMX just cause they see $ signs … next they will have xtr/dura ace pegs .

ROd they are nice cranks, but i agree with what you said.

rodney

No doubt cranks are hot but I would rather support companies that have been down for awhile .true to the sport

adamguild

i REMEMBER SHIMANO DROPPING BMX LIKE A BAD HABIT ONCE BEFORE……

RaidenHayden

These cranks remind me of the old answer proforx, they paid a few people to run them, and they were the best thing. Then BAMMO, no more money, and no one ran them anymore. Hmmm wonder if that was a coincedence

BIGANT-DOG

hehehe

BIGANT-DOG

The double pinch flights!!!!!!! Bubba won 3 titles on em so they can’t be that bad. But i have ridden them on farsides bike and they are nice stiff cranks but I can’t see spending that type of money. And craig no matter what cranks you havem there will always be a motorhome waiting for you, —

RaidenHayden

Not lonly that Craig, but think of this, there will be less alum for them to make beer cans out of, and at the rate Pawson drinks, he could be all out in nothing flat. Help a bro out

4130forlife

dude.. i found pbr in bottles.. screw aluminum, haha

CrazyCraig

the only proof you need that the DXRs are a good crank is to look at all the riders that were running Saints before Shimano got back on the BMX band wagon.

I got a little spooked by clips – so I feel a stiffer crank could make up for the flats a little. We’ll see….

s4lnj

i like th esaints and the dxr– just a little rich for my blood

dave

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.