Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Grands Update

• This topic has 5 voices and 33 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    RaidenHayden

Deb, I got the same

RaidenHayden

back now, would be nice if they tell ya its a break, the nerve of them taking a break more work!!!!!!

bmxmom156

oh i got it back now…. they had some old school clips that were neat… the tracks had like 4 rollers in it besides that looked like a flat drag race with legs flying all over the place i the turns…lol

what does it mean when it says buffering? thats what happens when it starts getting choppy. i have cable modem so cant see why ??

bmxmom156

lady pro – hiashi, post
    vet- ?
    a- cesar, kapes, ?, owens
    aa- stumpy,harris,becerine, dr…. how old is stumphouser anyway/

bmiddaugh

A lot of people are on the site and they are using up a lot of bandwidth getting the feed to you.
    “buffering”
    It’s not your speed, it’s how fast they are sending the info out.

You need a fat pipe to stream digital feeds to the masses on the net.

RaidenHayden

remember pros run three times

bmxmom156

how many times did they go already? i thought it was the main -they had a pro roll out??

bmiddaugh

This has been the Debbie and Bill weekend.
    The Debbie and Bill weekend was brought to you by:

The aba, claytons baby since ’85
    Philly D, Philly D the jersey bomb
    aba rules, aba rules confusing nibblers since the early 90’s
    and brokenspokes, brokenspokes the hangout for the confused and deranged since 2005

bmxmom156

thanks bill for the aba 101 class

im still confused…. now if danny says he wants to go to oklahoma next yr im gonna kick your a**!!! it will be all your fault! i had to sit here and listen to him cus out the computer everytime it buffers(thank god i had a lot of laundry to catch up on this weekend) and goes to black screen ( he is less techy than me)

RaidenHayden

This, is what I think CRACK must be like, cause I’m hooked. DeRosa jsut went down

bmxmom156

poor kid it looked like the kid who was slightly in front clipped his front tire?? he got up and rode away so thats good..

2 years ago iwas in the hosp for the nbl grands so i couldnt go.. but i listened online to the broadcast… what a frustrating experience. this is so nice compared to that… back then it was loading and buffering the whole time…thank god my girlfriend from ct called me and held her cell to the speakers whenever dans moto came up…lol

RaidenHayden

Looks like for the 4rth year in a row, a rider from the older cruiser class got overall notional number 1 cruiser Chris Verhagen 36-40

RaidenHayden

Stumpy won the overall, as did Carnes for Vet,and Cisar for A pro. I think number 1pro will be Bubba again 3 years in a row

Sullivan

Derosa with bad gate gets 5th

Caveman

Stumpy beat Bubba at the Grands?!?!? That’s huge. But so is Bubba getting it three years in a row. Can he do a Lance Armstrong and go for seven? Not. But that’s huge. Go Carnes, you didn’t let me down. I wonder what kind of hissy fit Parry will throw on the web this year? Did you read any of his rant last year?

All hail King Bubba.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.