Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ BMX Racers Forum grands or morristown results??

• This topic has 10 voices and 18 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    bmxmom156

morristown:

i heard jeremy won saturday( 16x) and gary transue took 4th in the main( same class)

wasnt weimer there too along with curtis shook but didnt get their finishes…

how about the grands? how did phil and kelty do??

BIGANT-DOG

watching it now

BIGANT-DOG

I think KB just pulled a gary ellis not sure yet.

BIGANT-DOG

alise post #1 pro women
    jason carnes vet pro #1
    callug #1 pro
    AND pro cruiser!!!!!!!!!

4130forlife

phil got 3rd or something

kevh

Kelty just grabbed 4th.

KB didn’t pull it off. Danny C grabs pro and pro cruiser.

phantom

Who won the girls prorace Alise or Pajan

kevh

Post won the ROC race with Pajon all over her.

Post had the title on lock, so it didn’t matter for today.

Stein destroyed the ROC and today, pretty impressive to watch.

tpbmxtd

@bmxmom156 wrote:

morristown:

i heard jeremy won saturday( 16x) and gary transue took 4th in the main( same class)

wasnt weimer there too along with curtis shook but didnt get their finishes…

how about the grands? how did phil and kelty do??

Weimer finished 2nd on saturday and 1st on sunday.

Curtis rode good all weekend but was only able to make the main on saturday on cruiser.

Justin Knapper had a rough weekend in cruiser with a crash on saturday and not making it on sunday.

Rich Farside won class and cruiser on saturday and had a muscle pull on sunday that keep him out of the action.

Taylor Farside won on saturday and had her first perfect on sunday. Taylor was looking strong all weekend and is starting to show Dad who is the boss – haha

Gary Transue was looking good all weekend. I know he made his main on saturday but not sure about sunday.

Jeremy Knapper for years has been asked when he was going to start racing 20″ again, well as one of the announcers had said “he’s back”. Jeremy finished 1st and 4th for the weekend on 20″. He also raced cruiser with a 2nd and 3rd for the weekend.

There were a few other riders from Jersey that I saw there but are not sure how they finished. The Grabel boys and Anthony Feinstein were there and were looking good from what I was able to see.

bmxmom156

thanks glen for the update…

@tpbmxtd wrote:

morristown:

Jeremy Knapper for years has been asked when he was going to start racing 20″ again, well as one of the announcers had said “he’s back”. Jeremy finished 1st and 4th for the weekend on 20″. He also raced cruiser with a 2nd and 3rd for the weekend.

^^ Glen what class? 😆 Might have some more compitition this year 8)

tpbmxtd

Jeremy is in the 16X class. He moves up in March.

kevh

ABA grands results are up: http://www.ababmx.com/index.php?page=default/results&type=nationals&raceid=27772&fn=2

so Post won, Pajon in 2.

Kent Gordy grabbed a 7th in cruiser, PA represent!!!

And how do you get 32 riders in 5 & under novice? Glad I didn’t go last minute.

4130forlife

kent gordy was a bensalem local

that guy rules

bmiddaugh

wasn’t Kent part of that whole Delaware, Wooden Wheels possie with …what the heck was that guys name? Rowlands?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.