Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… How the media and corporations are lying to you. Global Warming: Again but this is good

• This topic has 2 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    adamguild
    adamguild

Some of my favorite quotes from the article

In reality, the bags were made by slaves in China and transported thousands of miles by CO2 belching jet planes. But let’s not concern ourselves about that – as long as we can feel good about ourselves while wagging our finger in judgment at anyone who uses those dirty old plastic bags that’s all that matters.

These kind of simpletons are also behind the move to completely criminalize the ownership of incandescent light bulbs, despite the fact that their precious “energy saving light bulbs” are loaded with toxic waste that’s already banned under EU regulations. They also contain deadly Mercury which will end up in our land fills and our water supply once use of the new CFL bulbs becomes mandatory.

Gore’s 20 room private mansion uses 20 times the national U.S. average of gas and electricity, as Gore lavishes himself in his heated swimming pool while poor people and the middle class await the onslaught of carbon taxes to eviscerate any disposable income they have left.

RaidenHayden

Good Article, tell the little people to conserve so we can exhaust, and as far as the Sherly Crow thing, now we know why Armstrong dumped her. She had a tad bit of a stank going on LOL

RaidenHayden

Those light bulbs by the way have soem kind of hazzardous material in them from what I heard, and after 10 years of use they will telll Ooops now we know why kids are being born like Adam LOL, so please burn candles. I wish these intelligent fools could find a real solution

adamguild

Bill why are you dissing me like that? Are we back to Friday night at the fights or what? Lol……

adamguild

It also doesnt stop at this article.. I do a lot of hiking in my free time and more recently have been going to a lot of “Preserved Land” and Green Acres sites in Somerset County……All around the perimeters of these areas are McMansions, im talking some of the biggest houses I have ever seen…These rich bastards werent so in a hurry to preserve the land when their houses were being built but now……”Time to save the woods”……….

RaidenHayden

Adam, I found one of the coolest places in Jersey to hike, I drove thruogh the area and didn’t see a car for 30 minutes and I was in Jersey. I’ll pm the place to ya, as far as the McMansions, I ggrew up in Sparta, it was loaded with people who had huge house and no furniture. The towns encourage this, to build in my currrent town, no less that 2500 sq ft, and on 5 acres, come on, all you do is make people who are permantly in debt, no life just debt

adamguild

Yeah let me know..Im very familiar with the majority of spots from Somerset County on up to Warren,Sussex and Passaic…..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.