Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… The Soup (for BMX) Glad NJ state series aint like this

• This topic has 8 voices and 14 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    pabmxrcr708

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WVCCybFsY90

😯

after watching this from PA State Race is westmorland kinda glad Trilogy is on the NJ state series now hahaha

but never saw something like this before

bmiddaugh

…well the races are always brawl free…
    but those pesky state meetings….lol

RaidenHayden

hey hockey does Ok with brawling, why not BMX!!!!

CrazyCraig

I just watched that a few times, put it on big screen, etc, and as best as I can tell, it was the guy in red & white on the inside that stuck out his elbow and was pimping the guy in black & gray, yet he threw the first punch.

You watch it a few times and tell me what you think. Obviously there is a history between these two, but it looks the guy in black and gray was just holding his line.

Thoughts? Opinions?

RaidenHayden

heres my opion, if there was a history then there were other documented incidents.
    While I joke, out they go 90 days, there is no place for that on the track. away from the crowd, thats another story 🙂

CrazyCraig

I am assuming there is some sort of history. Someone does not throw a punch like that unless there is.

Yer right, no place for that on the track.

But, it sure did look like the red&white rider was the cause and yet still threw the first punch.

RaidenHayden

Uh, there may not been, I’ve had bad days too!!! Just not at a track

s4lnj

nice up kick by the guy in the grey– and i agree, looked like it wasn’t really his fault.

who knows why people blow gaskets like that– i’d be lying if i said i’ve never done it

Pinky111

To say somthin to the guy is one thing, but he went straight after the guy in black. Had to be ALOT of bad blood for that to happen.

RaidenHayden

Dude, had the same thing happen once, just let it go till after the race, and caught the asshole afterwards behind signups, and told him, with him forced against the building and off the ground “next time, you pull this crap, the next set of wheels you use will have four and you will have to use your hands to move it around” Hmmmmmm never had another prob

4130forlife

jason.. why did it have the be the guy in “black”?

haha
    fighting is dumb.. cant we all drink ad get along?

CrazyCraig

Y’know Dave, I was gonna go there, but didn’t want anyone on me for callin it a “black” thing. But I guess Jason made it quite clear, huh? lol

Pinky111

It’s ALWAYS a black thing..lol and you know most people get more stupid when they drink..

RaidenHayden

Just remember, fro Dave, a day without alcohol, would be a day without sunlight 😯

rodney

there has been no sun for like two days know !!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.