Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. Girly pants comments…………

• This topic has 4 voices and 7 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    adamguild

Sorry guys I dont ride street…………….. or listen to EMO….or wear those dum ass trucker caps……..I was a trucker 15 years ago..It wasnt cool to wear those hats then and it isnt cool now…….

RaidenHayden

an EMO, isn’t that an animal, Adam what were you doing to that thing in your girls jeans

bmiddaugh

WTF are trucker caps?
    hey, remember those tight ass shorts I used to wear?…damn I look at those pictures now and…. 🙄

RaidenHayden

Brett, that is NOT the vision we are trying to create

adamguild

With the mesh in the back…………The animal is an EMU …………..EMO is that whiney music wear guys wear girl pants an attempt to look MOD……..

bmiddaugh

I used to wear vision stuff man, and to keep it from getting caught in stuff when …..I….

Did I tell you guys I started NJ’s first bike only ramp park?

adamguild

It was the eighties we all wore that Vision stuff…..Whats funy was I got sponsored by Shuvit(which was Vision) and got boot loads of those old clothes…I was rocking Vision shoes into the mid 90’s

BrianP

@adamguild wrote:

Sorry guys I dont ride street…………….. or listen to EMO….or wear those dum a** trucker caps……..I was a trucker 15 years ago..It wasnt cool to wear those hats then and it isnt cool now…….

ahhhhhhhhh, adam, you’re forgetting about rubber gloves. and dont you remember the night of the truck caps? oh… those were truck hub caps we were filming with. those were the fun days

adamguild

Brian P…..The chromies were hot………Oh the days of rubber glove seduction………

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.