Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing Racing Veterans GEE I think this site should be called Rich FArside.NET

• This topic has 5 voices and 17 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Anonomys

I want to say that YES YOU Rich Farside came back and dominated as you once did back in the day. I think they should change the name of this site in honor of your name. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH…

bmiddaugh

hehe….all farside all the time…

CrazyCraig

Tales from the Farside.

The Farside of BMX

The list is endless……………………

bmxlegend

rich farside is a figment of our imaginations..haha.. he isnt real..

bmiddaugh

not to play down Rompin Rich here…
    but I’m seeing a replay going on with Phil Delizia, he’s been doing some jamboogling this year….
    80’s Rich…
    21st Century Phil…

bmxlegend

yeah sometimes when i see little philip ride.. its unreal…makes me pissed that im not 18 physically anymore..but damn rich.. the way he is riding.. his riding could pass easily for 26-27.. definitly not the age he is..unreal talent.. and i am so jealous of both of them..

CrazyCraig

less beer = faster rider.

Dave – try lite beer – maybe you’ll go faster. 😛

bmxlegend

pabts blue ribbon= super fast bmx legend..

the more beer i drink.. the better i get at racing…

its a proven fact

Anonomys

You know there is other OLD school riders that never quit and raced straight thru till now. Those guys deserve as much props as those who came back.. NO doubt some really good old school riders came back like Rich Farside. Who by the way complains the jumps are two easy for him… OK Rich we are not all as good as you…. LOL…. Without many of those guys sticking with the sport it wouldn’t be where it is now. I want to thank the riders who stuck with the sport as well. Some of them don’t get credit so thank you…..!!!!!

OH and someone needs to bring the New Jersey tracks up to date with the rest of the world.. Whats up with that. Lets See…. HOWELL – Death Track. Flemington – MAJOR OLD SCHOOL.. EGG Harbor. Smooth as glass. No complaints there… There has to be a medium for all riders… These tracks could be fast challenging and and have big jumps and not be a death sentence as in I won’t say the tracks name.

Long Live Old school Riders and the Riders that stuck with it all these years…

Thank you !!!

bmxlegend

hahahaha who is that guy??? howell is definitly NOT a death track..sure flemington needs work.. ALOT of work..and eht is an amazing track…that guy just started a string of doom.. hahahaha

bmiddaugh

Oh no…another person bagging on the tracks!!!
    I’m totally thankful we have the three left and I know most of the people who are running them right now…
    and on their behalf I have one thing to say.
    WE NEED TO GET MORE PEOPLE INVOLVED SO WE CAN UP THE AMOUNT OF ~suckers~ I MEAN VOLUNTEERS TO HELP OUT.
    Ya want to know something…
    and this is lame as he**!
    and it’s OUR fault….
    I know at least two of the three tracks rely on COMMUNITY SERVICE kids to get work done on the track!!!!
    What is that? Are we all so lame that we can’t get over there and give a hand? The track directors shouldn’t have to rely on that help they should have the people who race bending over backwards to do what needs to be done….
    I ran into these same problems years ago helping out at Braddock in the early 80’s, then with running freestyle teams, then with having a ramp park…and believe it or not…
    IT CONTINUES TO THIS DAY!
    I run a website and a zine and I can count maybe 5 people who actually go out and get me contributions, NOT MONEY, just stories, interviews and pictures…

I just realized that this post is way off topic…so with a nod towards Elvis at vintagebmx.com… and getting back to my usual comical self…
    Rich Farside is a simmering hunk of man meat, all praise him.
    lol…

Anonomys

OkAY BMX legend. I will say this be careful who you bag on… I am in no means bagging on anyone…. All I am saying is that the state of NJ needds to listen to the older riders wheter or not they are OLD school coming back or riders that have been around. Flemington has been the same for almost 15 years. Argue that fact. Can’t sorry Right. Cause I am right and No adding dirt to the jumps don’t count. Its a good place to Ride and the volunteers make the sport today. I recognize them and I respect them to answer the other dudes comment. The NBL as a whole is stuck in the Dark ages as far as alot of things and thats why the rider count is low.

bmxlegend

im not baggin on anyone…its obvious that the bmx tracks will never be up to par with everyone who races..i just think it needs to get back to the stage where it was fun.. dangerously fun..

Anonomys

Oh and I forgot to add one other thing to the gentleman who also commented. Lets get one thing straight because I think you didn’t understand what i was saying.. VOLUNTEERS MAKE THIS SPORT. the mothers and Fathers dedicate the time for the kids and that is so important. Bagging on the tracks has nothing to do with the volunteers.. None at all. So please undertsnad where i am coming from. we have three tracks left and I think NJ and the state organization needs to listen to the riders. BMx legend I want to see you and 8 fast guys all at once hit some of the jumps at Howell and live thru it. If you do which you might be able to do… i have no clue who you are. I will gladly shake your hand in respect. All I am saying is that I know many of the older riders would volunteer but bottm line the politics in this state and the state orgaization is quirky. To many politics. Hey man I am happy the state has three tracks to race. I appreciate the Volunteers. I appreciate the Board members that make it work. All i am saying as that some things need to be changed to move forward with this sport and make it all around better and if you honestly say you don’t agree I will respect your opinion but please respect mine..

We all have a common goal love for the sport of BMX

bmxlegend

ive got nothing but love for anyone who pedals little kids bikes. nothing but love

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.