Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old gate practice?

• This topic has 7 voices and 21 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    bmxmom156

can anyone post if they know if there will be gate practice tonight at flemington? wasnt sure due to all the rain the past few days..

i tried posting on the njbmx forum but i dont seem to get an answer when questions are posted.

bmxmom156

they they did have practice a bunch of really little guys( under 5) were there… hey rodney y our little one may just have a main in 4 rookie!!! was really cool to watch them( and the dads chasing them)

RaidenHayden

Uhhhh whats NJBMX, they have a forum, Hey anyone go there?

bmxmom156

thats where i posted my question(s)

rodney

Who is going to HC this Saturday ? wonderig if anyone can help my wife out with the kids ( if she needs it ) just cant make it out myself ..would be really grateful ….THANKS !!!

bmxmom156

rod i posted separate thread dont know why it went there but tell her i will gladly help her out..

deb

rodney

COOL!!!!

bmxmom156

is the littlepeanut going to race tomorrow? i love watching those guys… danny and i found his old scrapbook last night( even found a vhs tape if you can believe that) at flemington showing him as #95 out of 335 riders at flemington this was oct 1994(end of season)

im going to bring it tomorrow it has pics of the track before and after quarry dust..wow what a difference back then!

the funniest pics are him with the open face helmet with a RACE FACE if anyone remembers what that is..( they didnt make joffas small enough i guess thats why he wore it) crack me up!

bmiddaugh

a race face? like the goggles with the built in face protector thing?
    I had one of those BITD.

335 riders?

bmxmom156

yes thats it brett.. i remember we were looking for a joffa for dan after we finally found an xxxs open face helmet at freemans.. none of the joffas fit ( they hung down below his chin) so my husb used to work at a bike shop in union( liberty cycle??) and he had one it was bright yellow and had rainbow colored elastic going around the helmet (like goggles are held on with) what a hoot! it looks like a ventillator/ mask thngy but on that tnt mini he was ready to go. i have to show you the pics you would crack up.

yes i used to take pics of EVERYTHING including some end of yr standings that were posted on the moto board. it shows track points at the end of the season it looks like it was the 2ND PAGE started with #93 tom dickenson 17 over expert…haha ray pica was 13 nov, brian day was9 nov…remember his dad used to be commish(frank)

wow i bet you know every guy on this list…

his number plate was 52….. only 2 numbers then!

bmiddaugh

lol, I loved that thing when I was a kid, like 13-14, I think I have pics of it.
    Tom is still around occasionally.
    Man, 94 seems like yesterday but it was 13 years ago…
    damn.

rodney

yep the younger of the two will be racin. He did real well at the first one

4130forlife

i raced alot in 1994.. any pics of me?

4130forlife

does anyone have pics of the jump for joy at flemington bmx track in 1998????? or the flemington fairgrounds that same year??

bmxmom156

i have some from the DARE race in 95… dave are you racing tomorrow? you would prob know many on the “top riders of 94 list” too…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.