Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old fun fun

• This topic has 5 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    4130forlife

damn good weekend, raced flemingt, pottstown saturday, then went to catty trails, then musicfest, sunday howell then a bbq in piscataway

and i even had good gate starts.,. screw training.. its on now

njracer

I raced the triple header as well. Me, you, and Jamie Drojak are the only 3 to race all three I think. I hope Jamie is OK after that chain situation taday. It felt like the old days of points chasing going from one race in one state to another race in another state on the same day. Only now it isn’t points we are chasing…

BIGANT-DOG

and i even had good gate starts

dave you were on the gas sunday, must be the PBR.

kevh

Good starts but I think he only finished 1 moto.

What kind of team leader is that?

Dave, the TNT looked good.

4130forlife

thanks kevin, point chasing is actually lame.. it was fun to go all over the place tho.. good times with good people..

and yesterday after the races we went to dales house and i watched them build chris’s cruiser.. man that was a blast

kevh

I was just confused by the training comment? You can’t finish 1 lap but you don’t need to train….

And if you are going to shut down early, you need to throw some style out there. I remember the mad man that jumped everything.

Once I loose my extra 80 lbs, I will run around and hit up more races in 1 weekend. I was dead after that third moto and barely pedaled in it.

nitroracer1

We got to howell on sunday at 330, way too late I found out. What time do you guys usaully get done? I get my stitches out on wed, and can start riding again.
    kevin

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.