Homepage Forums Brian P’s Garage "Classifieds" BMX For Sale Free Agent Cruiser, ready to race!

• This topic has 1 voice and 1 reply.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    LeadSled1

I am selling a Free Agent Limo Pro Cruiser. This is a team model that was updated with the following parts:

New Scythe forks
    New Chris King headset
    Titanium road seatpost
    New Titanium Crupi seat
    New Profile Chrome 180mm cranks with bitchin bolts
    New Shimano 545 pedals
    New sealed bottom bracket (Can’t remember the name but it was $$$)
    New Profile polished Imperial chainring 39T
    New Comp III tires.

Stock parts are:
    Avid Brake and FA lever
    FA stem, bars and grips
    FA flipflop sealed wheels with Rynolite rims
    FA Team Limo aluminum frame
    Free wheel 17T

The Free Agent bars have some scratches on the front from the number plate and zip ties. I also have a set of Chrome S&M bars if you want them instead.

$600 Includes shipping in the continental US.

For more upgrades I also have black SX Strong Arm 175mm cranks, silver Pauls Brake and lever and a red Snap stubbie pro stem that can be substitued for $100 more in price.

For a different wheel option I have Black Bullseye hubs laced to black Kore speedhoop rims for an additional $100 if you want these instead of the sealed FA hubs and Ryno rims. I am the original owners of the Bullseyes from the late 80s. They have only been riden on 4 times. I still have the papers that came with them out in the garage.

If you use Time pedals I an swap a set out for the Shimanos, or if you have pedals I can deduct them from the price. No problem.

Let me know how you want the bike configured, and I will set it up. I am going to be riding a Hyper so this one needs to go. I need more room out in the garage. This bike is Unique and stands out.

Stock, the bike was $629. After the upgrades, you can guess. You can’t beat the price for a race ready bike with these components.

Please send PM’s here on the board if contacting during working hours. (7-4 EST)

LeadSled1

Down to $450 for the bike. It has to go.

LeadSled1

Sold.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.