Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old flemington this saturday

• This topic has 7 voices and 22 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    4130forlife

is there a race??

are they doing any work to it during the week?

RaidenHayden

Matt said the track was real soft this weekend, so they worked on other stuff. I’m sure Loren will let us know

rodney

PLEASE NEED ANSWER !!!!!

4130forlife

i hope there is a race there.. if they need help they should say so on here or something

rodney

My boy wants to ride

4130forlife

you gotta be at the shop today?

bmxmom156

rodney i got some of bretts flyers going to drop them off at the millburn shop today. we stopped in there last week and the guy there said they cater to mostly roadies but what the heck you never know… also hittng up our shop in chatham(bikeland) and madison bicycles.. did you get some flyers from bret for your place? they came out nice.

rodney

Yes I will be at the shop until 6 then RIDE!!And thanks for getting those fylers to those guys and we will have our banner for HC this weekend SUPPORT !!!if you ever need anything come check our stirling store Im always here

bmxmom156

thanks!!

we are leaving for the fla races on thurs… have a good race weekend.. should be good with 4 races!! flem, 2 at eht and howell on sunday… i would think a ton of folks would come down for the only racing in the north east!!

Flemington opening day is ON for this Saturday, barring any catastrophies. Might be a bit soft, but I don’t think it will be too bad. That is one of the few adavantages of quarry process!
    Loren

rodney

NICE !!! see ya saturday

4130forlife

im gonna try to get there a little early to do some work on that track

rodney

What time is a little early ?? I want to out there by 9 to let the kid go around a few times had no track time since last year !!

4130forlife

9 am is good..i wanna do a bit of sweeping, cleaning up.. stuff like that.. move some of the crazy boulders that are out there on the track

BIGANT-DOG

Dave i think i might be there saturday.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.