Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old flem track work??

• This topic has 5 voices and 7 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    bmxmom156

anyone know what was done ysterday at the track did they start the last straight or will they be finishing any track work this week? dan wants to come help out please post what days and times anyone will be working on the track?

thanks
    deb

bmiddaugh

Loren!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RaidenHayden

Last straight was elavated and pitched toward the finish line

bmxmom156

come on bill you can do better than that- how bout some details???

dunrite9

I was out with the family yesterday and stopped at the track, they weren’t done. but what was completed so far look great. If I can get over a head cold I’ll hit gate practice on Wed.

bmxmom156

do you think they will be working on the track wed during the day? since gate practice is that night you may have a captive audience… if anyone knows we can come early w/shovels whatever you need. just post.

bmxmom156

do you think they will be working on the track wed during the day? since gate practice is that night you may have a captive audience… if anyone knows we can come early w/shovels whatever you need. just post.

bmxmom156

dunrite9

I have no clue when they plan on doing more work.

Loren, What’s the word on the next major work day?

dunrite9

dunrite9

Ok, here’s the deal, at least as far as I know it…

the last straight has been brought up to grade. I know this has been a painfully slow process, but in reality there is probably 4+ feet of dirt added to the entire straight. At this point it is just flat.

We also worked on the big double on the 4th straight and hollowed out the center and re shaped it a bit. The two small “speed bumps” right out of the 3rd turn are much bigger and the step up going into that turn is now a bit longer and more shaped out.

There is not a whole lot we can do right now with shovels and rakes!

BTW, Flemington 3, machines 0…as in so far the skid steer has broken both days, and Sunday the backhoe broke 2 hydraulic arms…and you thought HC was easy!!!

As for next work day, possibly next Sunday. Matt will be there Wednesday for practice, BUG HIM!!!

Loren

the last straight has been brought up to grade. I know this has been a painfully slow process, but in reality there is probably 4+ feet of dirt added to the entire straight. At this point it is just flat.

We also worked on the big double on the 4th straight and hollowed out the center and re shaped it a bit. The two small “speed bumps” right out of the 3rd turn are much bigger and the step up going into that turn is now a bit longer and more shaped out.

BTW, Flemington 3, machines 0…as in so far the skid steer has broken both days, and Sunday the backhoe broke 2 hydraulic arms…and you thought HC was easy!!!

As for next work day, possibly next Sunday. Matt will be there Wednesday for practice, BUG HIM!!!

Loren

Loren

bmxmom156

sounds great see you wed !

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.