Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. Farm Sanctuary announces its 2007 Walk for Farm Animals

• This topic has 5 voices and 7 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    XMotoXchick

I put on my walking shoes to take steps toward compassion for farm animals, for Farm Sanctuary. Farm Sanctuary is a national, non-profit animal protection organization. Each year they rescue, rehabilitate and provide lifelong care for hundreds of animals rescued from factory farms, stockyards and slaughterhouses. In addition to operating the shelters, they work to gain legal protection for animals used in food production and to raise public awareness about factory farm cruelty and cruelty-free alternatives.
    So join in the fun and find a walk near you. By logging onto http://www.walkforfarmanimals.org
    If your don’t feel like walking but want to help you can sponsor me by visiting my Personal Fundraising Page. Donating through this site is simple, fast and totally secure.
    http://www.firstgiving.com/christineblake

Thanks
    Christine

bmiddaugh

man….not a lotta love for the chick who put her ass on the line last winter for everyone…

jeesh.

bmxmom156

christine….whereabouts is the walk located? (start to finish points) my inlaws have a house down there and are there every weekend. i would like to tell them about it. they are on the seaside pk/ island beach line.

good luck!!

XMotoXchick

The walk starts at the corner of O street and ocean avenue.12:30pm registration and the walk starts at 1pm. October 20th.
    Not sure of the route tho

s4lnj

i told my wife about this– she is a vol. for save the animals foundation.

doubtfull that she will be able to walk though– so we are checking the funds to see what we can swing for you–

times are tight– we’re always in the red for some reason!!!!!

but we will surelly help out — even if just a little

bmiddaugh

Dave, can you have her email Christine, she has a hard time finding people who understand what she’s about.

XMotoXchick

Farm Sanctuary is a beautiful place in upstate NY. People can go and visit any time they even have cabin accommodation.
    Check it out.
    I bet your wife would love it there Dave.

Homepage

CrazyCraig

donation made

Have fun!

XMotoXchick

The animals at farm sancuary thank you Craig! 😀

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.