• This topic has 7 voices and 8 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    bmxmom156

that got me thinking…what about ez up? how many races do you go to that you DONT see them? they are everywhere..or the caravan type ones ( newer lightwt ones)

if anyone has an “in” with these companies…. could be a great sponsor for bmx no matter what area/ state..

hmmmmmmmmm

BIGANT-DOG

Very smart idea!!!!!!!!!!!

kevh

We all have them, they don’t need to advertise/sponsor. My friend tried them like 6 years ago, and they said no.

kevh

other thoughts along the same line to maybe try.

Igloo – Coleman
    Thule – Yakima – Saris
    Park – Pedros
    Eastern Mountain sports – REI – Gander Mountain (passed like 3 coming home from VA)

Anyone know anyone?

rodney

that High Gear Cyclery tent is COOL!!! hahaha!!!

bmiddaugh

NJBMX Inc. is a non-profit charitable organization. You can go to any business or person that you want, ask them to donate and it is a tax write off.
    Use that as a tactic and the possibilities are limitless.
    People can write youth sport organizations asking for donations for specific items.
    Someone just needs to spearhead the campaign.
    Who would like to do this?

bmxer901

park and padros wont do anything. personally the reps are umm yhea wont say that word on the net. As for the tax expmt thing that doesnt really work that well either. Maybe 3 out of 50 would do somthing. They just see it as money going out of their poclet where they should be seeing it as helping kids and a non profit org, or a tax write off at the least.

BIGANT-DOG

What can we do to change this? I have some things in the mix but nothing is final, but if things work out, well it will get better for all of us.

bmiddaugh

3 out of 50 is better than 0 out of never trying….

loudogg666

yeah, high gear was looking pretty fly this past weekend.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.