• This topic has 4 voices and 42 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

does anyone care to fill me in on the real deal at that track.
    les, linda.
    janeen…
    what gives?
    I like Chris but now it seems like he is stressing on putting stuff on here, no doubt because the track may get critiscism about what is being done.

I raced there like 2 times in the 80’s when it was aba before they were running it.

All I have heard over the past 2 years are bad things about those 2 but yet no one stands up to them.
    Can anyone give me a headsup to reality?

RFarside

Well I can give you a little update. There was no work done on the track for the last two days. And there is still no equipment.

bmiddaugh

Rich, is that really you or is this the guy you sold your account to to pay for your 2007 season?

😆

RaidenHayden

Maybe, it’s taboo to post here!!! As far as Janeen, she’s not a member anymore, and who knows if Les and Linda are?

RaidenHayden

Hey, not for nothing, but I though about it too, extra Christmas money, seems like a couple are affraid to post under their own name. They could use mine, and argue with myself

RFarside

Why wouldn’t the Assistant Track Director of EHT BMX want to post on here? Makes you think.

bmiddaugh

I can only guess that he doesnt want to hear negative stuff…
    but it seems like Rich….or whoever is posting under Rich’s name…(I’m kidding man, hey put down that gun, hey, HEY)
    would be stepping up and defending him.
    Right?
    I mean WTF?
    I have big news concerning indiana and a couple people who we consider to be “on our side” and it is positive news.

RFarside

Why can’t EHT go rent the equipment that is needed to build the track? I have been there for 3 days and all I did was build 1 jump and 1 turn.

RFarside

Defending? I don’t think I have to defend this site or myself. When you have to deal with people like this it is time to call them out. You can’t straddle the fence. Pick what side you want to be on.

bmiddaugh

What are you doing tonight? Feel like coming up to CJ for the awards stuff?

bmiddaugh

Dale, Vinny and Scott have some news, I can call ya later.
    I really find it petty that they have gone to those punk ass yahoo groups to hide.

RaidenHayden

Oh come on man, you need someplace to talk about hot cocoa, or brownies!!! LOL LOL 😯

bmiddaugh

LMAO

RaidenHayden

I think I will set up an account at yahoo, I shall be know as the BIG UNIT, or LARGE MEMBER

RFarside

Don’t change the subject now. We are talking about EHT. There has been one week of good weather and all there is to show is 1 jump and 1 turn. I think some people thought it was very easy to build a track but are now finding out different. I will say this one more time. If you get the equipment that is needed for the job it is not hard. But when you have junk to work with its not going to happen.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.