Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old EHT track design

• This topic has 5 voices and 7 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    ridinlow

It’s nice to see that there were track changes in EHT, but who was responsible for the design?

s4lnj

not going near this one

bmiddaugh

A group of riders and parents who are always looking for input.
    Everyone likes to hear constructive critiscism, please feel free to voice your opinion.

ridinlow

Did someone professional come in to help with the design? Do they plan on keeping the track the same for the national?

bmiddaugh

I would say the combined experience of people who worked on EHT’s redesign had over 70 years of BMX track experience, I have yet to see anyone advertise as a professional BMX track builder yet.

i liked the second straight but wasnt too hot about the first straight

bmiddaugh

What would you like to see different?
    It’s ok to voice an opinion, but if you really want to help, ya sorta need to be there to offer input as well.
    Be specific, it’s all good, sometimes it helps people see things they otherwise would not.

The only time offering advice doesn’t work is when you say “this sucks”….cause that gets nothing accomplished.

less of a lip on the 20 foot double in the 2nd staight

i would like to see the first straight changed…the first jump is to high and abrupt, the whole reason they made the first turn higher was because everyone was coming in with too much speed. now the turn is higher but because of the jumps we come in with less speed.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.