Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing used EHT TRACK……..bmiddaugh

• This topic has 5 voices and 9 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Susan

bmiddaugh, You mentioned if there was a problem, then take it to the officals. For 2 years now I have taken the same problem to the officals and nothing has been done. This is NOT a minor issue either. What I see going on at the track is an abuse of power with no interest toward the sport, the racers or the families. Now it is said I have never brought up the subject to them. So now we have lies to cover up the lack of interest.

Posted all over the track is “Sec 16” of the NBL Rules. Also stated this rule will be strickly inforced. I highly think not.

It is a pity that this track has gone down the tubes and disgraced the name of BMX and NBL.

bmiddaugh

Susan…? I’m guessing you are Victor’s mom?
    I know and all I’ve been hearing for 2 years now is eht. I’ll be down there tonight, like I’ve said I have no authority over anything, but if I can help to get the 2 people, whom someone has told me used to be friends, to work together again then this will get resolved.
    This has to be put to rest to move on with BMX in NJ.

bmiddaugh

I know and all I’ve been hearing for 2 years now is eht. I’ll be down there tonight, like I’ve said I have no authority over anything, but if I can help to get the 2 people, whom someone has told me used to be friends, to work together again then this will get resolved.

bmiddaugh

Susan

No. I am not Victor’s Mom. No relationship at all.

I am the Mom of a rider who has been physically threaten by a rider and 2 parents. I am the Mom of a rider who has a “price” on him. You see, a rider in his class is paid 15.00 to take him out and 25.00 if he has to go to the hospital. I do have witnesses to these pay off’s and threats.

Like I said, it is not a minor issue I am starting to wonder what other pay off’s are involved

A very concerned parent

Susan

I am the Mom of a rider who has been physically threaten by a rider and 2 parents. I am the Mom of a rider who has a “price” on him. You see, a rider in his class is paid 15.00 to take him out and 25.00 if he has to go to the hospital. I do have witnesses to these pay off’s and threats.

Like I said, it is not a minor issue I am starting to wonder what other pay off’s are involved

A very concerned parent

Susan

A very concerned parent

bmiddaugh

Woa.
    That is a serious accusation.

bmiddaugh

Woa.

bmiddaugh

Woa.

CrazyCooter

If it’s a physical threat then you should have, or should still call the Police and report it. As a parent you should’t just put something like that in the hands of the track officials, no matter what track you’re at.

CrazyCooter

If it’s a physical threat then you should have, or should still call the Police and report it. As a parent you should’t just put something like that in the hands of the track officials, no matter what track you’re at.

CrazyCooter

Susan

My friend, this is not an accusation at all. It is fact. My son doesn’t even want to race any more. One of the parents gives him a death look when ever he races.

I did speak with NBL regarding this, and they said the same thing.

Maybe it is a loyality to BMX and NBL, but I didn’t want to take it to the police and put it in the public eye. It is a Fedral offense and the FBI would take over. It is payment for physcal harm and/or injury and also accepting payment for the same.

I just wish it could be resolved out side of taking these other steps. I cannot help but wonder how many other riders are faced with this fear also.

It breaks my heart that this year my son wanted to race hard and come in 1-5 in the Nation in Memory of his Father who passed away. This situation surely put a stop to that

Susan

My friend, this is not an accusation at all. It is fact. My son doesn’t even want to race any more. One of the parents gives him a death look when ever he races.

I did speak with NBL regarding this, and they said the same thing.

Maybe it is a loyality to BMX and NBL, but I didn’t want to take it to the police and put it in the public eye. It is a Fedral offense and the FBI would take over. It is payment for physcal harm and/or injury and also accepting payment for the same.

I just wish it could be resolved out side of taking these other steps. I cannot help but wonder how many other riders are faced with this fear also.

It breaks my heart that this year my son wanted to race hard and come in 1-5 in the Nation in Memory of his Father who passed away. This situation surely put a stop to that

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • The topic ‘EHT TRACK……..bmiddaugh’ is closed to new replies.