Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old EHT Status Feb 2006

• This topic has 7 voices and 14 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

Some fools broke into the track and jacked it up.
    Janeen is looking for people to come help get the track up and in shape for the Jack Frost, so give her a holler and get down there and lend a hand!

CrazyCraig

Now that aint right man. Whoever finds the perps, you can use my truck and bumper to … you get the picture.

No promises, but is there any particular scheduled days they’ll be working at the track? They need materials of any sort? More than happy to make a trip to the Home Depot if needed!

RFarside

I have been down to EHT for the last 3 weekends trying to get some track time in with this nice weather. I noticed that someone knocked down the poll that the starting lights were on. And they took the lights. They also took the bricks that are on the other side of the starting booth that spelled EHT and had then all over the track. Out side of that the track is not too bad for not having any work done to it.

Brett do you know if they are working on it this weekend?

s4lnj

i am going to try to get down there on sunday morning— i was planning ongoing down for some track time– but i’ll bring my rake and shovel with me

dave

bmxgirlmom

Rich: I noticed you said that “the track wasn’t in bad shape for not having anything done to it.” Unfortunately, Les is out there nearly every Saturday, and he and some of the crew had done quite a bit. The fools (for a polite way of naming them) have undone most of what was done.
    Les will be there this Saturday.
    Linda will be there Sunday. (Les has to work)

bmiddaugh

It would seem that Rich inadvertantly dropped a left handed compliment.

RaidenHayden

Timing is everything

bmxgirlmom

No offense taken. Figured that since most of the resurfacing and stuff had been done in Dec. to allow cure time, that with the recent damage, most work would go unnoticed.
    Rich is a great guy, and I know he wouldn’t put the track down.

bmxgirlmom

Did anyone besides Les show up at the track on Saturday?

RFarside

Janeen,

Can we pick a weekend that is good for everyone so we can get a good chunk of the track done? I am willing to spend a weekend fixing the track or whatever Les needs a hand with. If we could get 6 or more people that could do this I think we could put a big dent into it.
    After we finish I will put money in for some pizza so we can shit around and shoot the s**t. What do you think?

Rich

RFarside

Brett

I have an idea (I know I know don’t say it). What do you think if you put a post on vintage and call it an old school weekend/get together and get some guys who what to help out a little and ride after? Maybe this could be like a pre Jack Frost thing.

Rich

bmxgirlmom

We are having a work session next Saturday the 25th. It may be a short session for the ladies (Linda, Nancy, Josie, and I) in concession and registration, as Linda has a family birthday party for one of the grandkids.
    Les will be with his gang (if any show up) on the track.
    Call or email him to find out scheduling.

CWCCRIDER

SO ARE WE HAVING A: work session / old school weekend get together /some practice laps/ some pizza/shoot the s**t/ pre Jack Frost thing ❓ ❓ CW

bmiddaugh

dagnabbit, I didn’t see Rich’s post till right now…that might be a good idea, maybe for next weekend the first weekend in March?
    Where at?
    I know my bud George from Inopia wants to do a little JKOAS party, hang, b.s. session in the spring for us older guys.
    Who’s down?

RFarside

Chris,
    I will be going down to EHT tomorrow to see if I can help in any way. I also want to put some laps in to. Stop by and get some track time.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.