Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing BMX Events EHT National

• This topic has 5 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    miken1973

what do you think the weather is going to be was going to take a ride down and check it out but the predictions are calling for a noreaster.

RaidenHayden

looks like sunday may be a wash

CrazyCraig

@RaidenHayden wrote:

looks like sunday may be a wash

I’ll bring the soap……

BIGANT-DOG

I got the towels!

RaidenHayden

Ok that is not really a good visual, Craig and Ant showering together. Back to the Tanqueray I go, this requires a full bottle!!!

RaidenHayden

On a serious note, I hope the weather holds for you guys. I was already given the orders to open up Sunday so I wouldn’t have beeen able to go anyway. Looks like some really crummy weather coming. Oh yeah open what, the REOC (regional emergency operations center), it is the room that co-ordinates everything during snow storms, emergencies, and disasters, I run that. Yep the stupid BMX racer, the one who is a loud mouth. Again, when I speak of running things like a business, I think I have an idea.

JBRP

Practice was really windy today….made it hard for us out of towners to get a good feel for the track……but it is still going to be loads of fun on Saturday, Sunday weather looks very harsh……..track seems to be pretty well prep’d given the weather for the past couple of weeks………

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.