Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old EHT BMX .ORG IS UPPP !!!!

• This topic has 5 voices and 12 replies.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

THE NEW SITE IS UPPP HIT IT UPPPPPPPP !! CHECK IT OUT ALL FEEDBACK WELCOME!

BIGANT-DOG

Very nice work 😀

cool cool

4130forlife

yep, looks neat

thank you thank you

if you are crazy into checking everything… the mapquest is wrong.. will be updated shortly…….,Lee

mapquest it updated.. the nj news page will be updated shortly with the state emblem , Lee

bmiddaugh

excellent!

thanks guys for all the positive feed back.. it may be getting newerlooking buttons and what not subtle changes… here and there.. but yes this site will be as up to date as possible… me and chris v are going to do our best to keep it that way… NJBMX.ORG HERE I COME! 😈 😀 —

bmiddaugh

njbmx.org…..
    shields up!!!
    shields up!!!

bmiddaugh

I’d rather that site not be mentioned here anymore, the owner dissed my girlfriend.

K dokay… NEWNJBMX.ORG

paulc

Here are a few things that I noticed when reading through the new site:

Under Equipment:

Bicycle: Should say 20, 24, 26 inch wheel size. The people who are reading what equipment to bring probably do not know what 20″ or Cruiser 24″ 26 means.

What is a motocross handlebar? More explanation for the newbie.

Pads must are reccommended. Needs to be corrected.

No front brakes? Is that an NBL thing? Alot of walmart bikes come with a front brake.

Explain the difference between open face with mouthguard and full face helmets?

What are hammers? Assume you mean combination knee/shin pads?

Under How a race is Run:

Newbies do not know what an NBL card is or what a pink sheet is? Need more explanation etc.

Under the info tab, Maybe “What is BMX should be the first bullet? Equipment needed 2nd, how a race is run 3rd, rules for racing 4th then accommodations and directions etc? Just a thought.

The site is 100% better that the last one. Keep up the good work. Just trying to help not piss anybody off.

Paul

ok thanks alot.. will work on that today…. i think Chris v actully updated it but we had 2 different copys so i think mine got up and not the newer corrected version. But we’ll see. Thanks, Lee

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.