Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Double Races at Egg Harbor Township BMX, NJ on April 15th.

• This topic has 5 voices and 8 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    bmxgirlmom

That’s right two races on Saturday April 15th.
    Registration for both is 5-5:30pm
    1st Race starts at 6:00pm
    2nd Race starts immediately following the first.

One of the two (yet to be determined) will be a double track points race!

As usual if we have 8 or more interested riders, there will be a 16 & over Open 100% payback.

TideyFamily

There!!!! What time are you guys starting the working party? Try and come down alittle early to pitch in.

CWCCRIDER

They never did give a start time but i am going to try to get there around 12:00
    I know they have alot of work to get done and if we get done early you get more time to practice 😀 Chris

bmxgirlmom

Les gets to the track early. I guess the best thing would be to call Les on the track phone or send him an email to find out an exact time.

TideyFamily

I’ve got an easter party this moring at 10:30.. We will leave from there and come on down.. Probably make it around 2:30 or so.

bmxgirlmom

What a great turn out tonight. We had 3 mains for the first race, and 1 for the second. Lot of out of staters coming down, up and over to hone their skills for the upcoming National.
    The 16 & over open was a blast as usual with our Northern neighbor boys taking home nearly all the cash.
    Looking forward to seeing everyone next week at the Qualifier.

bmxmom156

did they have a money open at either of the races on sat at eht? what about flemington? i heard alot of out of towners have been coming down. thats great esp before the national!!

bmxgirlmom

Had money opens for both races at EHT.
    Markie, Currier, and Hellwinkel took home the money for the second race.
    Markie, Currier, Custer, and Hellwinkel took the money for the first race.

Not necessarily in that order.

paulc

Any results posted? Where can I find them? Thanks

Paul

bmxgirlmom

They’ll be posted at http://www.ehtbmx.org as soon as I send them to Les. Give me a day or two to get them over to him.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.