Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Does anyone know?

• This topic has 7 voices and 16 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    ihatem

How Rez is doing? We’re praying for him and his family, I hope he is doing better!

bmxmom1001

What happened?

bigjeff

Rez crashed in Woodward on Saturday. His is still in the hospital in PA and will be for a few days. I will make sure that I send your well wishes along.

lisa

CWCCRIDER

Heal up quick dude

ihatem

He’s a little trooper, but when I see a little guy get carried off in a neck brace on a stretcher I just want to throw up! We’re all really upset to see one of our little buddies go down so hard. I’m actually feeling more for his mom, dad and sisters.(I know he’ll pull through.)

Gabe just went outside and prayed on the brightest star for you Rez! The tears we’re flowin!

Does anyone know which hospital he is in?

bmiddaugh

Resz is a tough mug man. I’m sure the man with more air than guys twice his age will be back in no time.
    Heal up brudda, — .

bmxmom156

last i heard they said he did have an injury to his spleen but it was not currently bleeding and he was stable….he was going to stay there and be watched closely for a few days as a precaution.

prayers and healing thoughts out to rez and his family….

CWCCRIDER

@bmiddaugh wrote:

Resz is a tough mug man. I’m sure the man with more air than guys twice his age — .

Try 3 times his age. I just shake my head every time I see him ride !!!

bmiddaugh

shut the front door, the boys a badazz…

bmxmom156

maybe someone can get a huge card together or make one and get all the riders to sign it?

like the pic that brett posted above can we somehow make it into a poster/ card of some sort he would prob love having that with all the kids get well wishes on it??

what is the biggest it can be enlarged?

ihatem

I think that Lisa Heath is trying to get an awesome care package to him.

She’s looking for input on what we can all do, weather it’s collecting money for something big or individule gifts from everyone.

Everyone brainstorm!

A great big card with that picture on it would be sooooooooooooo cool!

bmiddaugh

i’ll put up a link to a bunch of picture i have of him tonight, all the full size ones, so you can do what you like with em.
    ya gotta think like a kid though…
    he probably just wants twizzlers and some ice cream, —

kevh

Gift cards to blockbuster if he needs to sit out a couple weeks to recover.

All I do is play playstation when I get hurt!

bmxmom156

if someone can get a pic blown up ( i stink at these techy things) i dont mind going around with it on sat to get everyones signatures on it for him. im sure i can take it somewhere to have it cardboard mounted/ framed …we did this many yrs ago for a boy on our state team who was dx with leukemia and his dad said he hung it on his wall and he loved it!!

any other ideas appreciated. i will email lisa to see what she thinks…

bigjeff

Rez is out of ICU. He will be hospitalized for a few more days and will be home resting for awhile. Any ideas for his package either email me or call me.

lisa

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.