Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… The Dog-Father Do not let anyone stop you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• This topic has 5 voices and 8 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

Sometimes things happen that make feel like “why am i doing this” But let me tell you something, do not let any person or circumstance drag you down. 6 years ago I was walking on a cane after being in and out of the hospital. I tried to ride a bike and fell on my ass. I never thought that I would ride again, Now I am state #3. Yeah there were only 3 of us but geuss what, I earned every point and no one can take it away from me.

There are always gonna be people that will try to drag you down, because you are doing right and they are JEALOUS. I have been insulted by a member of the njbmx board. we know who that person is, but you know what I use that to make myself a better person. Did anyone think ANTDOG would be in charge of a team, hmmmmmmmm I am gonna say no. — Did anyone think i would get state #3 hmmmmmm. no. —

I am not bragging or boasting. That is not me. What I am trying to say is do not let the actions of a IDIOT deter you from doing what you do. Or do not get so wrapped up in bullshit that you lose focus.

I would like to end this rant by thanking a few people. My team,jeff heath(both of em) deb smith and brett middaugh. For those that do not know I have known hasse- damn i mean brett(dude you guys look alike) I have known brett for damn near 20 years. And he has been a freind when I needed one. But I am the nutjob who got him involved in bmx all over again. So yes I am at fault for some of this bmx madness going on. 😈 Deb and the Heath’s you noticed I was getting “smoother” when I thought I was “sucking” My team they are my main drive.

btw DAVE PAWSON– I was wrong for going public about how i felt about you. I thought I was doing the right thing. geuss not. Bro I just care that is all.

Pardon the sellping errors 😈

adamguild

You should really let the cops stop you or you will get more tickets!!!!!

loudogg666

this actually made sense.
    just kidding antdog.
    i hate people who drag you down.
    so i just walk away or punch.
    depends on my mood.

rodney

you suck!!! now punch me come do it fighting is the answer dont let anyone tell you different….. violence rules guns are cool we got guns in our schools ( The Dead Milkmen )

loudogg666

hahaha, good old dead milk men.

tommydone

Yo Ant,screw’em all,Brag all you want.You earned it.hell it has never stopped me from telling people how talented and great looking I am,yes sometimes it’s a curse to be as great as me.As you know modesty is one of my greatest traits.And dont worry about being insuted,there will be plenty of time for that when we meet up this season.LOL
    AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE CAUSE TOMMYDONE SAID SO!!!

loudogg666

just kill everybody who thinks different from you.

tommydone

I LOVE IT

loudogg666

wait a minute, i thought guns were bad?
    FALSE!
    guns are good.

tommydone

I WOULD RATHER BE JUDGED BY 12 THAN CARRIED BY 6

A GUN IN THE HAND IS BETTER THAN A COP ON THE PHONE

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.