• This topic has 3 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    rideodybmx

we are dirty jersey bmx

a so far non sponsered team of four kids who love to ride bikes. race dirt street freestyle, it doesnt matter we try it all. we put out our first movie last year, just to the team. we have both a website, and a dreaded myspace.
    http://www.djbmx.2hell.com

http://www.myspace.com/djbmx1
    check them out if you want, make sure to click on everything in the site, you dont know what you will see lol.
    thats about it for us, we just ride for the hell of it, and just cus its fun.

CrazyCraig

Here’s the future folks – not only do they ride – they got their own website. BITD all we had was our big mouths (nothin’s changed, huh?) and maybe you got lucky and got a pic in the sanction newspaper because you were chasing a factory dude at a big race (right place, right time). Now these guys come in here with all this technology to promote themselves – I love it.

Keep up the good work you crazies – thanks for keeping it real and having a positive attitude – we need more like you! 😀

bmxlegend

yeah.. word

bulldogbikesworldwide.com

be the future and buy one of my frames..forks, bars ..

rideodybmx

thanks guys

unfourtunatelly not many people around anymore ride bmx, and if they do, most are not true ” riders” by that i mean they ride, and try things, but if they dont get something they want its i quit, or i never want to do this again!!! you need to have a real positive attitude when your riding, and kepp trying and trying. i learned that trying no footers on dirt the first thousand times i tried lol. but i kept trying, and as you can tell by my pic, i got probably one of the best ones ive ever landed.

CrazyCraig

I hope you wear a cup. 😯

rideodybmx

yeah i learned that
    only crashed like that once, but it was enough for a lifetime lol
    ouch!!! 😮

but i have them dialed now, over most small things and occasionally over a big jump or two

rideodybmx

on another note about dirty jersey,

we would like to welcome a new rider to the team

mike sorenson ( hope its spelled right )
    riding vids and pics will be up as soon as possible

rideodybmx

from what i am hearing from Kenny a new site layout, and a new movie is due out around the same time, i dont know exactly when, but im thinking late winter to early spring the movie will be edited and ready to preview

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.