Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Disney ABA national!

• This topic has 6 voices and 11 replies.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    phantom

The national will be held at the wideworld of sports complex next to the park.They will be posting info soon this week on the aba site.

bmiddaugh

When’s the great adventure nbl national?

4130forlife

can you imagine what a weekend at disney would be with bmx racing.. SCREW that…that weekend will prolly cost like 3 grand…ill spend my 3 grand in jersey thanks

RaidenHayden

But if you have a place to stay, and might have gone to Disney anyway, it’s now a twofor

phantom

Has anyone ever tried to get greatadventure to sponosr nj racing

BobTedesco

NEWS FROM THE NBL
    I am proud to announce that the NBL will have two new exciting races for the 2007 season. Are first stop will be on April 13-15 for the Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey National at Egg Harbor Township NJ. Round two of the freak show moves to Pottstown, PA on Aug 4-6 for the Six Flags Great Adventure National. If you can’t make these Nationals, we have a Regional side show coming to town on June 15-17 at Central Jersey NJ. Look in the BT for more exciting races TBA.

phantom

Hey now thats very cute and no wonder kids dont come to race.I think i will race aba only now people bust there a

to make races.hey just to think I have a chance to win a waverunner and I will always support Pottstown just to think jersey you wonder why.

Caveman

ABA national in FLorida?!?! Never missed one. Road trip!!!!! I am so there. And Florida in the end of October is SOOOO perfect. I am so there.

phantom

whos driving caveman

RaidenHayden

If this works out we will drive down a few days earlier to hit the park

Caveman

I don’t know who’s driving just as long as Cheyene isn’t in the car. If you lit a match near that kid, the whole car would explode. Same goes for Bill, really.

RaidenHayden

I am just a plethora of gas!!! 😯 , and just want to share Dave

phantom

Gas from Cheyenne or 15 hours of Cassidy take your pic Dave.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.