• This topic has 13 voices and 12 replies.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

Hey guys, I heard Dieter Ward, Old Dog cruiser rider went down hard at the nats and compound fractured his leg…
    Well wishes for the oldest of old in NJ racing should be going here!

s4lnj

get well soon man..

CrazyCraig

Now I know why there was a 1 man OM main. Dieter – get well soon. We’ll miss ya at the track!

RFarside

Get well soon Dieter. Hope to see you back on the track.

Rich

bmxgirlmom

Dieter: Hope you heal fast. Heard you had to have surgery on your leg and you’ll be out about 4 months. Get well soon!

Janeen and the rest of the gang at EHT

DigetyelaD

feel better sorry to hear the bad luck

gelmy

oldest of old in NJ racing

ahhhhh, he’s just a kid, he only looks old

RaidenHayden

Yeah I agree with George, Dieter is definitely not old, he jsut didn’t wear well. Dieter, get well buddy, hope to see ya soon

CWCCRIDER

50 something sounds younger and younger every time I have a birthday 😀 😀 Hope to see you soon Chris

dieter

THANKS TO EVERYBODY FOR THEIR CONCERN – IT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!
    I GOT OUT OF THE HOSPITAL ON WED. AFTER THE NATIONAL AFTER 2-1/2 HOURS OF SURGERY. GOT A NICE LIGHTNING ROD WITH ASSORTED SCREWS IN MY RIGHT LEG.(TWO BROKEN BONES AND ANKLE)I AM FINALLY COMING OUT OF MY DRUG INDUCED STUPOR AND WILL BE WORKING OUT OF MY HOME FOR A WHILE(WHICH I CAN FORTUNATELY DO)I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERBODY AT EHT WHO HELPED ME AND MY WIFE ESPECIALLY GEORGE,VICTOR,LESTER, MATT, CHUCK, THE EMT CREW AND I AM SURE MANY OTHERS. BMX PEOPLE ARE THE BEST!
    HOPE TO SEE EVERYBODY SOON.

DIETER

Dieter, good to hear from you buddy. Hang in there, get well soon.
    Loren

bmxlegend

i should hook that guy up with a bmx legend shirt.. yeah.. i should.. feel better buddy

drink a beer.. it will help:)

LeadSled1

Just wanted to let you know Marty McHugh said to get better. I see him down my way sometimes.

Jess

RaidenHayden

Just got a call from Mr Ward, makes him sound old, LOL, sorry Dieter. Any way he is doing good, making plans for his return, you gotta love BMX people. Hope to see Ya soon Dieter

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.