Homepage Forums Riders Committee Forum Corpororate

• This topic has 3 voices and 9 replies.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

At the meeting saturday i bought up the idea of going after corpporate sponsors. All I heard was we tried and it did not work. Well if you do not keep trying of course it will not work. Do not give up or you will get nowhere.

RaidenHayden

Anything can be done with effort, and a little luck. It always seems this can’t be done or that won’t work

BIGANT-DOG

It aggrivates me because it seems as if “they gave up” on the idea. If you you mail out a letter with the dvd brett did to 10 companies you stand a good chance of getting feedback if not a response.And if they can’t help you they night pass it along to someone who can.

RaidenHayden

I think, more of a knocking on the door approach would be better with a follow up, then hopefully you may get some help

bmiddaugh

the state has no letterhead, sponsorship letter or promotionalbmaterial. nor a dynamic individual who cares to get it done. jan is their last chance.

RaidenHayden

In the early days, we had a lot of fun people running this . Now some really good ones, but they are overshadowed by the meatheads.
    Gentlemen, we are at a crossroads, either we stick it out or in ten years from now this sport will be gone, and trails will be all that is left. Think about it, how many kids have had the best years of their life on a bike, all of us I would say!!! That is the legacy we should be leaving, these people keep saying we want the old days back, NOT hardly, the bikes are better, most of the tracks are more fun, yes a few are a little intimidating to a few. But all we want is the BIG atmosphere this sport used to have.
    The point, we can’t make them understand, they weren’t here for it, but we HAVE to show them!!!!!!!!

BIGANT-DOG

If any board members are reading this (I know you are) Read this story how a person took the initative and look what she got

http://www.nhra.com/content/news.asp?articleid=17433&zoneid=8

You can’t give up so easily!!! In order to get money you have to try.

brett wrote

nor a dynamic individual who cares to get it done.

Brett you are wrong on this. I am that individual who is going to try and “get it done” .So I will be on the lookout for compainies in the New jersey area and will use my big mouth to try and get something done. I make no promises but one I will try and get us a sponsor one way or another.

bmiddaugh

Dude…
    No one but the people who’s names are on the list of this forum can see this forum.
    This whole thing is on the DL.
    Sorta like a certain “election”.

bmiddaugh

They have to look into finances in order to get sponsorship.
    Bud, I will have a course of action layed out for the budget and reorganizational meeting in jan.

A plan of attack.
    Attack.

BIGANT-DOG

Thanx man I am dead serious about this. I get poed when someone says you can’t do something. btw send me a copy of the by laws and thanx for putting pro tour up there, will see him this weekend.

bmiddaugh

okee dokee

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.