Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing Old School Racing Cool stuff I found.

• This topic has 5 voices and 10 replies.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    LeadSled1

Check out the find:

Odd Redline with some kind of factory brace:

parts:

RaidenHayden

Jess, went in the attic last year and found a plate signed by just about everybody Leary, Thompsen,Miller, Clark, Hill, Medlin, Fehd. And more, I wish I had some of the stuff I threw out years ago

Caveman

CW cranks! Where’d you “find” that? On ebay? Your own?

LeadSled1

Dave, those are mine. Thats my garage floor.

Bill, I have an old MCS Eaglesnacks jersey signed by John Purse, Todd Lyons, Terry Tennette, Ronnie Walker, B.J. Gant, Termite Hudson and Percy Owens. It is from the 88 or 89 Grands.

Caveman

Cool! I’m going to look on my garage floor and see if I find a set of Hutch aerospeed cranks. I hear they’re worth 3000 !$#@! dollars.

Now autographed shirts I do have. I got a shirt with approx 100 signatures on it from everyone who was anyone in BMX and freestyle from 86-89. Everything from Leary, Hill, and Gork to R.L., Dizz Hicks, Fiola and Itson. I even have James Puglin’s signature on there. Luckily the shirt has not caught fire.

LeadSled1

Dude, you can find those out at BD. There is a kid that races a complete nuts to bolts Hutch out there every once in a while. It’s his dads who I used to race with back in 88.

Keep a fire extinguisher near that shirt. 😆

CWCCRIDER

WOW look what I just found on my garage floor
    http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f189/cwccrider/Jun0752.jpg

RaidenHayden

Yeah Ok, I bet if I look hard enough I might find one of those too, they are so easy to misplace

bmxlegend

did those cyclecraft bars show up yet?????

you guys need a bmx legend shirt autographed by ME

Caveman

OK ham give me a shirt. It’s Friday night and I’m sitting in front of my computer tanked off my ass on vodka and rum. Pretty good typing skills for a drunk guy huh? Sorry Bill, out of Tanqueray. I’ll see y’all tomorrow. I’ll be the one telling everyone not to talk so loud.

CWCCRIDER

I thought you looked a little loopy today 😀
    I kept it to 2 buds last night , Tonight it’s corona’s at the beach 8) 8)

LeadSled1

Still looking for the bars. I grilled my brother about them yesterday but he “doesn’t remember” them. 🙄

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.