• This topic has 3 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

Hey Adam youare 100 percent dead on about another site. It seems when you speak the truth or present the mod’s with facts. they get upset. Certain people can’t control their own lives, so they try to control a message board. And this was not a bmx realted topic.

bmiddaugh

Huh?

bmiddaugh

Ah, the Scot B thread?

That dude has been asking for help for awhile, unfortunately he hasn’t been taking help from the one person he needs it most from…

HIMSELF.

If he’s the father of BMX, maybe that is why racing is so dysfunctional at times.

BIGANT-DOG

Nah brett it was a drag racing thread, A driver got hurt, I stated some facts and smelvis chimed in.

BIGANT-DOG

DOn’t get me started on scott, Oh god brett please don’t ban me if i say something bad about him 😈

this is the thread.

http://www.vintagebmx.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=009069

so i pm him cause I was ticked
    D.r. was killed when a tire exploded on him. The lawsuit has not been settled why because goodyear will have to admit fault. I have the crash on tape.I go to races and have heard driver say the tires are not ****, Yes they do it knowingthe risk, but unlike nascar extensive tire testing is not done in nhra. I have been following drag racing since the age 0f 5, so i consider myself knowledgeable. And seeing this really upsets me. Hey I cansend you a copy of the crash. BTW D.R. was dead when pulled from the car, but that is someting you would not know unless you were there or knew someone that was there, And i know someone who was there.

this is the response i get
    Whatever dude.

If you got a beef, make a beef, just stop using curse words “hidden” by the star key to make your case (or you’ll get a suspension).

Whatever II: I’ve been following drag racing since the age of five, and that was in 1960.

And stop using the PM to flame.

I may have been wrong for using curse words. But god forbid someone knows something besides him.

bmiddaugh

I love it when Ant is fired up,
    have fun with “the king”…
    lol

adamguild

F u ck that site.They are the most close minded idiots I have ever had the displeasure of speaking with…..Keep it Jersey……..

adamguild

CURSE WORDS ARE NEVER WRONG.DON’T BUY INTO THAT S H I T……..THAT IS ALSO A FORM OF CONTROL AND IT IS PATHETIC …HALITOSIS AND HIS BAND OF REPUBLICAN/CHRISTIAN/KKK MEMBERS STRIKE AGAIN…………………….

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.