Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Congratulations to all who raced the Grands….

• This topic has 17 voices and 31 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    pabmxrcr708

i was in the 2nd set of 17-24x it was moto 28
    and i was in the first rack of 1/16ths

eyuhas

Ryan finished out nat 17 8 novice we are already training for next years 2008 national run watch out 9 novice in woodward.we had a great time 😀 😀 Congrats to national #1 Jeffery Eletto & Rich Farside

bmiddaugh

Lotta people from NJ rocked out, I’ll put their names up tonight along with all the updates for the Hyper Pro-Am.
    BMX…
    WTF else is there?

bmxmom156

tim you were on the tough side of the brackets as well.. there were soo many riders in 17-24x who didnt make it but that rode awesome..im not sure about how they all finished out nationally but the ones i saw racing were pushing the envelope for sure….

jimmy moore(on wrights tail all weekend), both mulherns( jim and sean)rode well, dan ended up 12th i think, kelty may have ended up 5th not even making the main which is amazing, weimer either 2nd or 3rd, dont know about geraldo but he was in dans moto, i think tim c’s moto was right before dans so didnt see him race (they had 2 on the track at a time), sean had a crash so he wasnt in great shape after that….

changes for next yr??even making it 17-18x will still be awsome competition.

glad to see they will break this class up next yr..the 19-21 set was co mplaining all weekend so they may get their wish..

i also heard they may eliminate jr men?? dont know all the details but a friend who just bought the international license for that class was told they may change it again… dont know if this means only super x class option for those wanting to step it up or not??? how this equates into uci is a mystery to me…unless you plan to travel to china i guess it dosnt matter…

does anyone know for sure when random gate will start? i heard christmas classic then on sunday some “nbl insider” said it starts with woodward race…anyone know ??

CWCCRIDER

12 EXPERT

NBL # NAME STATE M1 M2 M3 MN
    452827 DEROSA ANTHONY NJ 1 1 1 1

11-12 CRUISER

NBL # NAME STATE M1 M2 M3 MN
    450372 YOUTZY KALE FL 1 1 1 1
    481569 TESAR COLE NC 2 1 3 2
    474306 DEROSA ANTHONY NJ 1 2 1 3

Country

Just wanted to send out my congrats to everyone who went to the grands! Glad to see y’all do so well!

bmxmom156

how bout that 73 yr old grandpa who was racing 55 and over?? i saw his picture on the news while we were out there but i forget what state he was from…if anyone knows please post..

how many of you guys will still be doing this at that age??

totally amazing!!

CrazyCraig

@bmxmom156 wrote:

how many of you guys will still be doing this at that age??

totally amazing!!

okay guys, take all inappropriate comments to Deb’s last post over to the Smoked section, ‘kay? —

bmxmom156

gutter mouth…. is the mtge bus that slow??? lol

CrazyCraig

Aw gee Deb, I’m just having fun.

The mortgage biz is rather interesting right now. I am doing well, rolling with the punches of course, and always have time to talk to anyone that is introduced to me by those that know and refer me.

This has been a word from our sponsors, now back to the show!

bmxmom156

im, still looking for that pic of the old fella “still doing it” at his age..

if someone sees it please post., if was all over the newspaper in ky i just cant find which one..

he would put all of you to shame!!

tpbmxtd

His name is Phares Parson….the funniest thing that I saw was when he came around the 2nd turn and started heading toward the pro section and stopped himself right before the first jump. But he is a super nice guy and great to see him out there at his age. He has been racing for the last 23 years.

bmxmom156

THATS HIM!!

unbelievable!!!

i wonder if hes clipped in…

— nah

paulkka

Update on Zach McLaughlin (123EX). Some stupid Ky kid crashed him in the 12-13 Open on the final straight, even thou both would were going to transfer to the 1/4’s anyway. Dumb Novice! Zach is now out for the year with a double break in his left wrist. He will roll the gate at the NER thou.

RaidenHayden

Get better soon Zach

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.