Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. Congrats to the the number one FREESTYLER. Scotty Cranmer!

• This topic has 4 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

BMXPLUS FREESTYLER OF THE YEAR!!!!! Scotty C.

Yes i need to proofread more. 😳 And i need new glasses,but lets get back on topic. This is a Major thing in the bmx world, this belongs on the front page.

bmiddaugh

FOR GODS SAKE MAN, SPELL HIS NAME RIGHT!!!!!

loudogg666

thats good for him.
    and NJ.

loudogg666

thats good for him.
    and NJ.

RaidenHayden

Awesome

RaidenHayden

Awesome

BIGANT-DOG

Well we have the number 1 freestyler and soon we will have the number one pro bmx racer. Damn it is times like this I am proud to be from Jersey. will try to scan the atricle later. also the verizon people think very highly of him. ( I work at corp. hq in basking ridge) Hmm verzion at our national how nice would that be? it is to dream.

BIGANT-DOG

Well we have the number 1 freestyler and soon we will have the number one pro bmx racer. Damn it is times like this I am proud to be from Jersey. will try to scan the atricle later. also the verizon people think very highly of him. ( I work at corp. hq in basking ridge) Hmm verzion at our national how nice would that be? it is to dream.

loudogg666

i have a verizon phone, if that helps.
    anyway, scotty’s the man.
    i expect him to be doing front flip to backflip (in the same jump) attempts.

loudogg666

i have a verizon phone, if that helps.
    anyway, scotty’s the man.
    i expect him to be doing front flip to backflip (in the same jump) attempts.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.