Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Congrats to GHP Northeast Team

• This topic has 2 voices and 1 reply.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    CrazyCraig

This was the first year for GHP Northeast and everyone on the team needs to be very proud of themselves.

This much I can say: every rider supported the other and we definitely have one of the best cheering sections out there.

While I should turn this into a one long post detailing each rider’s accomplishments, I’ll hold off for now since I do not want to leave anyone out, but do want to congratulate Jeffrey Eletto for attaining the trifecta this year: National #1 6 Nov, Reg #1 6x and State Champ 6x. Wow.

I want to thank all the riders for their enthusiasm and parents for their support, along with the sponsors that made it possible for us to look so darn good, lol. We did not get to do or provide all the things we wanted for the team this year so we hope to make 2008 better.

Our Connecticut riders did equally as well this year, end even though they entered the CT State series late, they made an impressive showing.

Every rider on the team went out and rode hard all year and should be very proud of our 2nd place finish behind a seasoned and experienced Point Pleasant team. Just wait until next year!!!

bmiddaugh

#2 in the state, #1 on brokenspokes. hey is the state gonna hook up PPB with stickers this year? brokenspokes is hooking up GHP with NOTA stickers….

CrazyCraig

Thanks for the cool stickers & plaque Brett!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.